BRADLEY!!!!! You are SOOOOOOOOOOOOO Toast!!!!

by imallgrowedup 43 Replies latest jw friends

• imallgrowedup
    imallgrowedup

Okay, you little bomb dropper! Everything was just going FINE in chat until you came in and decided to start talking politics! Then, after you got the pot all stirred up to a boil, you removed your skinny butt and left the rest of us in there to duke it out! Can't you be satisfied with just mucking the board up once in a while?!!! But Nooooooooooo....! You just got to come in and pollute chat when you can, too, huh?!!!

You better hope and pray that I don't get my hands anywhere NEAR you, because I have a toaster with your name written all over it!!!!

"radical moderate" .... my gluteus maximus!

"You can run, but you can't hide...............!"

growedup (who is warming the broiler up as we speak!)

• bikerchic
    bikerchic

Hey Ima ya wants me to take him out and shoot him or just delete his sorry a$$, LOL

I'll take a bribe too so how much is it worth to you to make him dissappear?

he,hee

Kate

• imallgrowedup
    imallgrowedup

Oh, Kate!

You shouldn't dangle such appealing carrots in my face! I am just feeling so weak at the moment................! LOL!!!!!

Hmmmm.... deleting him would be no fun! After all, I do love picking on his self-proclaimed "radical moderate" hindside! But taking him out and shooting him has a nice ring to it.... as long as I get to toast him to a crackly crunch first!!!! But, please .... don't mortally wound him! I need to have someone to pick on!!!!!

growedup (who knows better than to let Bradley open his mouth when it comes to politics!)

Edited to add: Do I really need to bribe you? I mean, don't you want to just do this out of the goodness of your heart?!!!! ROFLMBO!!!!!

• onacruse
    onacruse

I suggest duct tape.

• bikerchic
    bikerchic
    Do I really need to bribe you? I mean, don't you want to just do this out of the goodness of your heart?!!!! ROFLMBO!!!!!

Yeah come to think of it I do get that fuzzy feeling just thinking about the little buger squriming.....you go ahead and make a crispy criter outa him then I'll take him out back a do some target practicing, he,hee

• imallgrowedup
    imallgrowedup

bwaaaaahaaaaaahaaaaa!

You can skip the target practice if you just use the duct tape ... I hear it sticks well to fences and poles and such - (makes a great blindfold, too)!!!!!

LOL!

growedup

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow
    (makes a great blindfold, too)!!!!!

LOL!

Makes a good gag.

Flyin'

• imallgrowedup
    imallgrowedup

H -

You have a good point there!

Kate! Are ya paying attention?!!!!!

• bikerchic
    bikerchic

Well where is Bradley, come here Bradley.........duct tape never hurt anyone.... I'll hold him down and you girls tape him up!

eh, I bet if we started talking about sex he'ld show up!

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

Duct tape.

I wonder how good it is for hair removal.

Men have hair all over them. Grown men that is.

Flyin'

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit