Colorfull babies.

by Stefanie 21 Replies latest jw friends

• SheilaM
    SheilaM

I love black babies and also chinese lil chubby babies...so yes I understand. Mak my grandbaby is bi-racial well multi-racial she is black, Italian, Indian, Scot and Irish WHOOO HOOOO

Sheila

• WildHorses
    WildHorses
    and yes.. Steph.. I too wanted an interracial child.. although not one from every race.. just half black/half white.. they are always beautiful......

I think when any two races have babies, that they are the cutest children in the world. My kids are half Mexican and they are beautiful!

• Stefanie
    Stefanie
    think when any two races have babies, that they are the cutest children in the world.

Yes! Dark children with colored eyes.

I always thought that in paradise It would be like the day of Noah. (when i believed that)

we would have the one same mate but our babies would come out in variety.

• imallgrowedup
    imallgrowedup

stef - you have a pm

growedup

• DanTheMan
    DanTheMan

Y'all talk about babies like they're home decor.

• SheilaM
    SheilaM

Dan aren't they what make a house a home?????? Children ........

• DanTheMan
    DanTheMan

I want to have a Scarlet and Gray Ohio State baby.

• Quotes
    Quotes

===================
    My thought was that when paradise came, we would be able to have any kind of babies we wanted.
    ===================

You must have missed a meeting or Witchpower or Asleep! magazine. No more babied in Paradise. In fact, IIRC, no one is even married in paradise.

Yet somehow, they still call it "paradise". As Farkel would say, "It's All Bible Based(tm)"

~Quotes, of the "Making All The Colorful Babies I Can Before Paradise Shuts Down The Fun" class

• kls
    kls

Mixed race babies are so cute but after raising four kids to adult all babies are cute as long as they arn't mine.

• simplesally
    simplesally

Actually, the WT has never come out and said that there would not be any children in Paradise. Remember the people that survive the Big A would still be married. The WT teachings tell people that the earth would not be over populated. How does that stop ones from having children? Well, speculation involves either moving to different planets, under the sea or God removing the ability to produce.

Also, people would not be raised to perfection until after the 1000 years was over. For resurrected ones, it has been strongly implied they would not marry again.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit