Colorfull babies.

by Stefanie 21 Replies latest jw friends

• Stefanie
    Stefanie

I had always wanted a baby from each race. My thought was that when paradise came, we would be able to have any kind of babies we wanted.

Was this weird or did anyone else feel like this?

• SixofNine
    SixofNine

Oh come on! You just wanted an excuse to be a slut! ;-)

• Stefanie
    Stefanie

Alright $&%^$&

I am a slut for loving and wanting all kinds of babies.

But thanks for replying, the thread was dying

• notperfectyet
    notperfectyet

Sixy,

You are gonna get your butt kicked tonight, it is in the air.....

Stephanie,

I have always wanted a black baby, I hope that doesn't offend anyone, but I know Sassy respects my opinion on black people, as I do hers.

I just love black people, and I think I was born into the wrong race. Maybe next time around.

And don't get me started on little asian babies........

• Sassy
    Sassy

yeah......I do understand where you are coming from NPY... and I have no doubt I was born in the wrong race..

oh and Sixy... I also don't need an excuse to be a slut..

and yes.. Steph.. I too wanted an interracial child.. although not one from every race.. just half black/half white.. they are always beautiful......

alas.. getting to old though.. gotta give up that dream..

JUST GOING TO PRACTICE A LOT ON THE ACT OF MAKING INTERRACIAL BABIES..

• Stefanie
    Stefanie
    and yes.. Steph.. I too wanted an interracial child.. although not one from every race.. just half black/half white.. they are always beautiful......

Yes, thats what i want. All my babies are interracial. Half everything.

They are truely beautifully.

• Sassy
    Sassy

is your husband black?

• shotgun
    shotgun

Hmmmm

I had always wanted a baby from each race. My thought was that when paradise came, we would be able to have any kind of babies we wanted.

Was this weird or did anyone else feel like this?

You could have babies from all the different races but then you would be a child abductor.

The only thing I ever heard discussed was that we get to pick out the best homes left over from all the people Jehovah gets rid of during the big A. I was going to take a low maintenance one so I could kick back under my vine and fig tree.

• Stefanie
    Stefanie

lol shotgun!

My first two are Puerto Rican and my baby girls are white.

I always wanted a black and asian baby. Cant have anymore.

• reboot
    reboot

''...neither will they marry or be given in marriage...'' ...did'nt it go something like that?

I thought they taught that there would be no new marriages for the resurrected...and that when all the earth had been ' filled ' there would be no need to keep procreating so out would go sex and the resulting babies.

.I always used to think it'd be a pretty sad paradise without sex or the existance of children..but we were told we'd have a life time to find new, amazing ways to fill our time..

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit