When do the nightmares end?

by EyeDrEvil 32 Replies latest jw friends

• M.J.
    M.J.

Steve Hassan also wrote in Combatting Cult Mind Control:

Nightmares, guilt, and other emotional problems:

These are a good indication that the former member needs to receive additional counseling. They come from an unconscious mind which is still wrestling with issues of involvement. Some common nightmares include being trapped somewhere, feeling that people are out to get you, being in the midst of a storm or a war, or talking with friends still in the group and trying to get them to leave, while their friends are pressuring them to rejoin...

He wrote this before he really had any knowledge of the WTS and issues of ex-JWs.

• kilroy2
    kilroy2

you can help stop the socity venoum by making new non dubber friends, Getting involved in hobbies and intrests in your own comunity, get involved, stay involved, the best revenge to the dubbers is to live,

I dont remember who said it but or how it was exactly, but it goes something like this, When I die I dont want to have people look at me and say wow he looks good, I want to slide into the caskett beat up brused and haggred, and say woooo what a ride.,

From experiance the dubbers hate it when you live a good life after leaving, they love it when you sulk and sit around depresed, it makes them feel they are right, and they need something to make them feel they are right, they sure dont get much table scraps from the old Fuc&s at the to, the idots formarly known as the gov, body,

So book a trip to cancoon, or new orleans, and have a great live, you are not a cat and there are no 8 lives after this one, personaly I am an athiest and dont believe in a heaven, so my beliefe is this is it so I am making the best of it I possibly can,

as cartman would say screw you guys [dubbers] Im going home,

• sinamongurl
    sinamongurl

EyeDr--

I am still dealing with this myself. I am considering therapy and have talked to many on this board.

I have also been encouraged to investigate for myself. So my journey has only started. I think it is an ongoing

process that will take time, especially for me and the subject of Armageddon.

There is tons of support, ask questions.

Sinamon

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit