Who's rights prevail?

by Thunder Rider 30 Replies latest social current

• talesin
    talesin

Oh, I am so with you on this.

One of my friends, I had to rescue her when I found out her partner had her LOCKED UP IN THE BASEMENT when she wasn't working. And this was the man she hooked up with after she fled her rich, abusive musician/producer husband who had been beating her for 20 years and kept her in a 'gilded cage' mansion.

The bastard manipulated her through their kids, had her followed by private dicks, and even used his money and influence to get her institutionalized at one point. GRRRR!!! All this, in spite of the fact that he was convicted of spousal abuse 3 TIMES IN ONE YEAR and only paid a G.D. fine!

Mutual friends in the music biz, were shocked that I was glad he died last year. Her torture (and that of her children) was finally over, and I was relieved that I no longer had to fear for her life. In fact, I had personally told him two years ago, that I would make him pay if anything happened to her, in spite of his money and connections. So I am no stranger to these types of sick bastards. The thing is, everyone in town thought he was the oh-so-nice local boy who made good. You never know what's going on behind closed doors!

There is far too much of this that goes on, far too much. Arrgh, I'm getting too angry,,, heheh. Breathe in, breathe out.

Let's just hope the children are alive and well.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit