Language problem

by Eddy 16 Replies latest jw friends

• ApagaLaLuz
    ApagaLaLuz

Salve Eddy!!!!!

Mi Spiace, ma io non Capisco German. Mi fa male la testa, io allergico a il dopobarba.

Solamente lo scherzo.....

My Italian is not very good, my German is worse, too bad you dont speak Spanish.

Welcome!!! Benvenuto!! Hope you can understand our English

• Eddy
    Eddy

Nice to hear, that JW's don't believe in Hell. Maybe thats why they never can be members of a fine order, like the " SS "? Maybe somebody who believes in God cannot believe in Hell ?

Dear CHEVYSNTATS,

it's a pity, that I don't know spain. Ma tu, col tuo italiano, ti sei cavato molto bene.

Greetings from a place near Rome (100 km )

Eddy

• ApagaLaLuz
    ApagaLaLuz

Molte Grazie! Buono Fortunat parlare English. IL lingvaggios sono molto divertente. Mi La Famaglia e da Florence.

p.s. mi piace moto nuotare. Solamente lo scherzo.

p.s. Spanish and Italian are similar, but I think Italian is much more difficult

hope you understand me okay

Come lungo avere tu smettere a Jehovah's Witness?

• one
    one

Yerusaim,

funny: "God translates all prayers he receives into Hebrew anyhow"

I didnt know.

Do you know if Fred Franz is directing the translation department up there?

Do you know if he took with him the hi-tec MEPS computer from Brooklyn to do the translation?

Would you get a FASTER response if praying in hebrew? If so

Do you know how do you say in hebrew GOD HELP ME !!!

It could be handy in a 911 situation.

By the way germans should not complaint. the chinese are the last in line, their language is just to diffi-cult, Can you imagine if we all have to learn chinese to go to heaven?

• richard
    richard

God has forbidden to speak German in the New World because even He is unable to master the rules of nominative, dative, genetive and all the other grueling precepts of German grammar.

• Eyebrow2
    Eyebrow2

Didn't we decide that pure language would be Esperante?

• mineralogist
    mineralogist

As with learning chinese: it must be one of the easy tasks - millions of little kids can speak it

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit