so how many ladies on here are single and in your 20s

by jaredg 44 Replies latest social relationships

• jaredg
    jaredg

ouch!!! you spank hard steph

• Crazy151drinker
    Crazy151drinker

So we have dorothy and she's in Canada. Where are all the Cali babes around here???

• ApagaLaLuz
    ApagaLaLuz

<----- Cali here,

I wanted to reply 151, honest I did, in fact I was just going to hit the reply button when I saw that Jared was requesting a "Natural Born Female", and I knew that excluded me. Then I got sad again and cried myself to sleep. What is up with you men being so picky about us women being "naturally born"?

• jaredg
    jaredg

damn chevy now you've got me wondering if a man made poon feels as good as the natural one. do you have to use a lot of lubricant?

• SixofNine
    SixofNine
    What is up with you men being so picky about us women being "naturally born"?

A woman born of cesarean means will never have the natural longing for intromission.

Six~ yeah, I could give Chuck Russell a run for his money, so what? class

• RandomTask
    RandomTask

Uh ceasarian don't make no difference to me!

Vivamus, when did you become not single?

• truthseeker1
    truthseeker1

As soon as I started posting :)

• frankiespeakin
    frankiespeakin

Well,,I'm 50 male,,going thru growing pains. And I would just like to say to you kids,,enjoy your youth now and your middle age latter and may all your wishes come true,,and may you stay aye aye aye forever young.

• Luscious Vixen
    Luscious Vixen

Jaredg it sounds like you should start a ex-jw dating service since mostly all men posted on your thread... I'm new and sorry to say I'm married... your a great looking guy... you should have no problem meeting ladies... I've only been married for a short while and I must say I really do love it! However if I get the go ahead from my husband I'll make sure your the first to know!!

• talesin

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit