so how many ladies on here are single and in your 20s

by jaredg 44 Replies latest social relationships

• dorothy
    dorothy

I'm single! I'm in my 20's! Yipee!

• Vivamus
    Vivamus

Lady : Can't think of anyone who calls me that ...

In my 20s : yep, that I am

Single : Nope

Logansrun, lmao

-

Blue Bubblegum Girl

• Undaunted Danny
    Undaunted Danny

Im not an elder so i can't exercise my perk to rob the cradle,besides im happy.

• reboot
    reboot

sheesh...you men are soo picky.......i'll be outside with the other rejects...

• Undaunted Danny
  • confusedjw
    confusedjw

Rowdy said:

Well I had that operation.....and now I have one huge vagana

LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL

• Country Girl
    Country Girl

No, but I have a hot little sister that's single and in her 20's... heheheh.

Country <matchmaker> Girl

• Stefanie
    Stefanie

I am in my 20's but only for one more year.

Single? Hot Damn! I sooo wish!

• jaredg
    jaredg
    Man oh Man oh Man Jared! I bet you probably feel awfully silly now that you've realized this is actually a Transgender Ex-JW board. No worries though, mistakes happen :)

are you serious? ok then i've always wanted to ask this question. if you are born with a penis and you have a sex change can you get off while having sex? also how do they doa female to male sex change? do they just surgically attach a stap-on to you? this message board just got a hellava lot more interesting!!

lastly....how the hell was i supposed to know this was a transgender message board? i didn't read that in the small print when i signed up...hahahaha

oh and i have plenty to offer....i'm a single, outgoing, fun, laid back, no baggage, good looking male in search of a natural born woman. oh and i'm a mechanical engineer and i have a great job. how about that for clarification?

• Stefanie
    Stefanie

Mmm okay

here is a swat for ya!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit