Gee, I wonder what my JW parents would think about this?

by Ciara 12 Replies latest jw friends

• BONEZZ
    BONEZZ

Ciara...Brother Russell is very proud of you. As for me...I'm getting a pyramid on both cheeks (lower ones) and a barber pole on my you-know...woohoo.

-BONEZZ

• Teela
    Teela

I got a tat at 30. Father said only sluts get tattoos. I said are you calling me a slut?? what does that make you. End of conversation.

• Ciara
    Ciara
    I would love to hear what motivated you to choose that design. Please share.

Well, as some of you may know, I do consider myself a christian. I guess I am fortunate to not be totally disillusioned with religion like some former witnesses. I'm pretty taken with some of the imagery I wasn't allowed to use as a witness, the cross is one of those. Now that I understand the true meaning of the cross, It is an important symbol of my faith.

Corvin, the cross you put on your reply looks similar to the one that I got except mine has a slight french edging to it and the cross is around the upper portion of the cross.

Ciara...Brother Russell is very proud of you. As for me...I'm getting a pyramid on both cheeks (lower ones) and a barber pole on my you-know...woohoo.

I have two things to say to that:

1. "Brother Russell" can kiss my ass. Moony 3

2. I feel really sorry for your "barber pole", cause that's gonna hurt. Ouch

I'm gonna use a picture of my tat for my profile shot for a while so everyone can see it. I tried to copy it to my reply but I couldn't get it to work right.

Ciara

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit