Gee, I wonder what my JW parents would think about this?

by Ciara 12 Replies latest jw friends

• Ciara
    Ciara

I just got new ink!!!! I got a cross with a crown across it. My folks would die if they saw that, but I really love it. Tattoos are so addictive! Silver Cross

Ciara

• Corvin
    Corvin

That is a cool sounding tat. Something beautiful and ironic about your choice, and I would love to hear what motivated you to choose that design. Please share.

Maybe a winged sun disk to compliment the cross and crown would be nice?

Corvin

• got my forty homey?
    got my forty homey?

I really want to get the evil clown tatoo, it perfectly describes me, crazy, looney, and on the verge of a mental defective killing spree.

• barry
    barry

Wasnt the cross and the crown an early witness symbol?

• blondie
    blondie

CROSS AND CROWN PINS

No. 1. Cross and Crown design in ten-karat gold, five-eighths inch in diameter. The crown is burnished. The surrounding wreath is rustic in design--brilliant gold. The cross is of dark red enamel, with only the outlines showing gold. The pin has a patent fastening. Price, $1.15.

No. 2. This is exactly the same as No. 1, except that instead of the pin it has a screw clamp at the back, making it more desirable for men's wear. Price, $1.15.

No. 3. Exactly the same as No. 2, except that it is three-eighths inch in diameter. Price, $1.

No. 4. Exactly the same as No. 1, except that it is three-eighths inch in diameter. Price $1.

No. 5. Like No. 1, except that it is of silver instead of gold and wreath is washed in green. Price, 35c.

These prices all include postage and are very much less than jewelers would charge, as we have them manufactured in large quantities for your convenience.

http://www.biblestudents.com/htdbv5/zwt0266.htm

• bull01lay
    bull01lay

Must be something in the air... I just got my first tattoo!!

And yep - it is addictive.... already looking for next one!!

• Gadget
    Gadget

I've got my next one planned, and evntually I'll end up with one continous one from one upper arm, up round my shoulders and back, and down on to the other upper arm. I love them. I was at my parents last night and my mam spotted the one on my calf, it was the first she knew about any of tehm them, so I showed her the big one on my shoulder and my pierced nipple too..........

• bull01lay
    bull01lay

Gadget:

what was the response ???? My folks haven't seen mine yet.. It's just getting to 'itching like buggery' stage!!!

I kind of have a feeling what my mum is going to say..... "getting more and more worldly all the time...mutter grumble.. ravens and eyes... sunbleached bones...." et al!!!

Bull!

• Gadget
    Gadget

She didn't make any comment, I don't think she liked them though.......... What have you been putting on it to stop it itching? I ussually use preperation H a few times a day, I don't even get a proper scab it just sinks in and heals up.

• bull01lay
    bull01lay

gadget:

I've just been using an antiseptic cream, like savlon. Never thought about Preperation H... new it cured piles...

I've managed to ignore the itching for the most part... just occasionally giving my arm a quick 'slap' to get rid of urge to scratch.......

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit