Possibly the Funniest Blooper Ever...

by FMZ 20 Replies latest social humour

• William Penwell
    William Penwell

That would be truly an awful moment. It was an old Edison cylinder record. It maybe a set up. I recall on The Antiques Road Show, one of the commentators was showing a priceless vase and then he accidentally dropped it. They said after that it was a staged practical joke.

Will

• Leolaia
    Leolaia

I saw that before too. If it was real (and I do believe it was), indeed a piece of recording history was lost. Let's just hope a digital backup was made of the sound record. ;)

• Ciara
    Ciara

Oops

Ciara

• Corvin
    Corvin

LOL, very funny

• new light
    new light

Oh yeah, let's all have a good laugh at someone who probably has Parkinson's Disease dropping a precious object. The piece probably meant a lot to this man and he drops it in front of a TV camera. I thought he handled the situation very gracefully, considering what a humiliating experience this must have been.

• FMZ
    FMZ

there is always one...

Actually the man doesn't have Parkinsons, he is on the show quite often, and has always been fine. And also, the piece does not even belong to him, it belonged to a museum.

It's all in good fun mate... hurts no-one.

FMZ

• new light
    new light

Sometimes you just have to be that one. No hard feelings.

NL

• tink
    tink

adlshaslhdahahah this has been a favorite of mine for quite some time now :P

• Crazy151drinker
    Crazy151drinker

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAa That is some funny %#### :)

• FMZ
    FMZ
    Sometimes you just have to be that one. No hard feelings.

hehe... I tend to avoid hard feelings anyway bud... Useless little buggers they are!

FMZ

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit