Sometimes it just doesn't matter how much you care about one another

by imallgrowedup 19 Replies latest social relationships

• imallgrowedup
    imallgrowedup

When certain circumstances interrupt the natural flow and growth of a relationship, it is like a flower that continues to be cut off just as it is beginning to bloom. The bloom is the desired result for both people, but the bush it grows on (the relationship) continues to take a beating because of the circumstances, and so it just isn't possible for the flower to reach it's fullest potential. Sometimes there is no access to the bloom for one person because the other has erected a fence around part of the bush and the flower itself with the thought that it can protect it, but what it actually does is make it impossible for the other to nurture it and keep it alive. Other times, the bush it grows on gets unnecessarily pruned to the ground which invites pests such as mistrust and disease such as frustration that would normally not be even a part of the bushes and subsequent flower's worlds. And the bush reacts to these pests and diseases by withering, and thereby not allowing the flower, with the most incedible potential to be the most beautiful flower ever, to even form into a bud. So it gets eaten by the pests, and the diseases add to the stunting of the growth of both the bush and the flower. And even though, under normal circumstances the bush would never have to worry about the pests and the diseases, no matter how much each person wants the bush to be the strongest and healthiest bush ever, with the most beautiful flowers to ever be seen on God's earth, it begins to die a slow death. Even though there is still hope for the bush and the flowers, as long as the suppression of that growth continues which directly contributes to the infestation, the hope grows dimmer and dimmer until one day, it is just best that the whole bush just be torn down altogether - no matter how much each party would love to see it thrive. And that is so sad.

God, I hope that is not a chainsaw I hear in the distance.

growedup

• new light
    new light

Very insightful comparison ------- (((imallgrowedup))) I hope everything works out for you soon.

• moonwillow
    moonwillow

(((imallgrowedup)))

• Sassy
    Sassy

that's deep growedup.........unfortunately I can relate to it...

I hope things are ok for you

• Stefanie
    Stefanie
    And even though, under normal circumstances the bush would never have to worry about the pests and the diseases, no matter how much each person wants the bush to be the strongest and healthiest bush ever, with the most beautiful flowers to ever be seen on God's earth, it begins to die a slow death.

Yes, I as well am in a simular situation. And completly understand the above sentence. Who would I be I were alone?

• betty boop
    betty boop

I CAN COMPLETELY RELATE

• Puternut
    Puternut

(((GROWEDUP))))

Sorry to hear, that you are going through this right now. But you have a good head on your shoulders, and I know you'll pull out of this.

Love ya,

Puternut

• calamityjane
    calamityjane

(((((growedup)))))

Thinking of you.

cj

• arrowstar
    arrowstar

(((growedup)))

It's a wise woman that sees the situation so clearly. Hon, I'm so sorry that you are going through this and if there is anything I can do to help....well you know I'm here.

I've walked this path (as many here probably) have before. It's not easy and it will be incredible sad at times. But, know this....you are an awesome woman with strength you haven't tapped into yet. You will get through this and you will come out on the other side happier.

You are in my thoughts.

Lisa

• Brummie
    Brummie

Dang, you sure have a way with words. That was excellent.

Brummie

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit