Total Fluff -- Puppy Pictures

by cruzanheart 25 Replies latest jw friends

• Shutterbug
    Shutterbug
    He's not neutered YET but will be when he's six months old. He's already humping whatever portion of Lady's anatomy will hold still, and she is very indulgent and patient with him. However, he will have a donut every weekend for his whole life,

Guys if Nina comes at you with a donut in her hand, Run

• TresHappy
    TresHappy

Cruzanheart, what happened to your older basset?

• xenawarrior
    xenawarrior

Very cute puppies !!! But that boy of yours? And Jackson- what a cutie !! Looks just like Nina but with a bit of that Chris smirkish look .

Thank you for sharing these!!

Lisa

• cruzanheart
    cruzanheart

Thanks for all the compliments, y'all! I think Jackson is very handsome too, but I am rather prejudiced!

Tres Happy, darling old Dexter went to visit Grandpa back in April. He had a tumor that was growing and causing him considerable pain, and the weekend where he wouldn't eat anything, not even his donut, told us he was ready to say goodbye. It was a very hard thing to do, but I held him in my arms as the sleeping medicine took effect and then the euthanasia shot. I still miss him and always will, but when I saw Moose's pictures online, he looked so much like Dexter we decided to make him part of the family.

He is not Dexter, who was definitely one of a kind, but he is a little cutie and a good companion for Miss Ladybug and the kids. Like the children, if I had the time and money I'd probably have a dozen of each!

Nina

• Jade
    Jade

Nina,

He is so beautiful!!!! I love those big floppy ears.

• carefully faded
    carefully faded

Nina,

Your new baby is adorable!

I must say, I thought of you often after you lost your Dexter. I'm glad to see you've opened your heart again. Lucky Moose!

- CF

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit