Total Fluff -- Puppy Pictures

by cruzanheart 25 Replies latest jw friends

• cruzanheart
    cruzanheart

Moose is the puppy, and Ladybug is our older basset (teenager, really -- she's almost 2). Moose gets into the funniest sleeping positions, as illustrated below:

I love how Ladybug carefully curls herself into a tight ball and wraps her tail around her nose! Moose hasn't mastered that yet.

Oh well, had to sneak one of Jackson in! (Jennie wouldn't pose, darn it.)

Aren't sleeping puppies cute?

Nina

• Sassy
    Sassy

aaaahhhhh How cute!!!

• Purza
    Purza

Adorable!!!! I love the first one where the dog is on his bag with his head under the couch. Hysterical!!!

Purza

• skittles4u
    skittles4u

Sometimes I would love to have that dogs life; wait a minute

• ohiocowboy
    ohiocowboy

I am so glad you are enjoying your new baby! I think Dogs are the "Cat's Meow"-pun intended-And I would not trade mine for the world. I think they can teach humans lots of valuable lessons!

Try not to spoil him too much.....forget I said that, mine would put me in the doghouse if she knew I spoke of such nonsense!

• Angharad
    Angharad

Cute Nina - I love the first pic.

Nice picture of Jackson too

• Shutterbug
    Shutterbug
    Sometimes I would love to have that dogs life

Skittles, perhaps you had bettere think this thru, Moose is probably neutered. Nina ??

• cruzanheart
    cruzanheart

Good point, Shutterbug! He's not neutered YET but will be when he's six months old. He's already humping whatever portion of Lady's anatomy will hold still, and she is very indulgent and patient with him. However, he will have a donut every weekend for his whole life, and have a very cushy life even if he will be a eunuch! I guess it depends on your priorities . . . .

Nina

• SuperMommy
    SuperMommy

Very cute!

• desib77
    desib77

awwwww, so cute....

Desi

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit