by reboot 39 Replies latest jw friends

• ignored_one
    ignored_one

A cd I compiled for my trip to Florida.

-

Ignored One.

• ApagaLaLuz
    ApagaLaLuz

When I'm online at my computer I pretty much just listen to whatever weird music Ignored One has sent me

If I'm at home and deep in to a book I like to have the tv on very very low so that I cant hear any words, just that faint pitch that a tv turned on sounds like. I know that sounds really weird, but it helps me relax. I cant have any music on in the background when I settle down to read

• Atilla
    Atilla

I feeling pissed off, so NIN.

• Sirius Dogma
    Sirius Dogma

Huxley,

Damn. The Apples in Stereo is great stuff, I really like the tracks - Strawberry Fire and Baroque.

LOL and I was looking for a band called -"a really loud crow outisde" and coulnd't find it. duh.

If you have any other recommendations please send them on.

SD

• Leolaia
    Leolaia

Broken Social Scene

http://www.arts-crafts.ca/bss/index.html

One of my favorite current bands....

• tink
    tink

i saw broken social scene at coachella festival this year and they rocked me hard

• Leolaia
    Leolaia

I met James Shaw after a show....he is just a cool, ordinary guy when you talk to him...very polite and friendly.

• TresHappy
    TresHappy

Unfortunately my Tinnitus

• reboot
    reboot
    I'm scouring the internet trying to find their "dirty sweet" ep which has 3 alternate versions of songs from Get Born.

I really, really want to hear that Nos....will you let me know if you have any joy?

• truthseeker1
    truthseeker1

A paper shreader.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit