What are you listening to as you read?

by reboot 39 Replies latest jw friends

• Special K
    Special K

I'm listening to my 9 year old playing with his "bionicle lego men". Awesome imagination that boy

and

listening to my 15 year old guy gaming Final Fantasy 10 on the Playstation.

and

the radio's on so I can catch the weather for tomorrow.

the only silent thing in the house is

my 17 year old son studying for his advanced grade 11 physics and Advanced Grade 12 math exams for tomorrow.

.. oh yes, and the dog is crying to come in.

...and yes I do wear ear plugs sometimes.

sincerely

Special K

• glitter
    glitter

I've go KHaha internet comedy radio on on Winamp. And got Germany Vs Holland on on TV too.

• BluesBrother
    BluesBrother

football commentary on radio 5... Germany nil - Holland nil , so far... For the Americans benefit, Europe is caught up with Euro 2004 championships

Usually rock & Blues music, sometimes classical

• ozziepost
    ozziepost

"Laudate" - Trondheim (Norway) Cathedral Choir

• reboot
    reboot

ive moved on to Mozart now....always have to mov on to classical late at night to sleep...

Dixie Chicks....

i kept meaning to buy those albums and never got round to it-my daughter plays the violin to them when she hears them:)

sspecial-i understand the niose poloution lol I had competing music from no,1 and .no.2 tonigt and the play stay=tion and questions from no.3...so many questions...lol

• tink
    tink

bright eyes - haligh, haligh, a lie, haligh

i'm SUCH a geek over conor oberst.

• Nosferatu
    Nosferatu

Jet kicks mega ass. I haven't been this excited over a new band in years. I heard "Cold Hard Bitch" on the radio, downloaded a few tunes to see if their other stuff was good, then I went and bought the album. I'm scouring the internet trying to find their "dirty sweet" ep which has 3 alternate versions of songs from Get Born.

Okay, now you got me in the mood for some T.rex. I'm playing "Unicorn Horn (a thousand Marc Feld charms)" Marc Bolan was so cool. Unfortunately, it's hard to find that stuff here in Canada.

• truthseeker1
    truthseeker1

I'm listening to my co-worker complain to another co-worker about the other co-workers...Gotta love office gossip.

• shera
    shera

A cartoon,called the "Mole Sisters"

My birds chirping and my kids snacking on chips.

• mineralogist
    mineralogist

Mrs mineralogist hanging on the phone

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit