by little witch 34 Replies latest jw friends

• desib77
    desib77

oops...double post.

• little witch
    little witch

OFC,

I was just about to say how good he smells! lol

Oh, that new baby smell.....I mean assuming they havent "made mud" tee hee hee

• Cicatrix
    Cicatrix

AWWW! What an adorable little guy.Look at all that hair! I loooove the little feet picture:)

Congratulations on your first grandchild! I was the same age as you when my grandson was born last year. People tell me "Your too young to be a grandma," but I just love it!I have to be a long distance grandma now, but we try to visit often, and I talk to him on the phone (he "talks" back now, and tries to take the phone away from his mom, lol).

We are planning his first birthday party this month. I can't believe how fast this year went by.

Enjoy your little guy!

• little witch
    little witch

Dear Cica,

Yeah, I am getting that alot "too young to be a grandma". LOL

I kinda feel young to be a granny myself, but elated and ready for the task. I hope I am good at being such. I hope to be connected and relevant as a grandparent. I had the best grandparents in the world, and if I am half as good at it, I will be loved.

I can't wait to take him fishing, boat riding, horse-back riding, etc. Surely it is a time of adjustment as I still have growing children at home. He should fit right in since I still am active and engaged in raising kids.

I hope he likes me, I hope he thinks I am cool and that he wants to spend time with me!

• bem
    bem

Woo Hoo!

Well I guess, we know who will be sharing grand-baby pictures.I have books full too!

bem

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit