Hi, new here. Looking for old friends and new-also have you seen this man?

by michellej0000 21 Replies latest jw experiences

• Snapdragon
    Snapdragon

Hi Michelle,

welcome.

I'm so sorry to hear about your struggles. I'm sure there's a lot more story where that came from, am I right?

Well you've come to the right place. You're amoungst true friends now. You may not agree with all of us, or even like all of us....but you'll always be very welcome.

Looking forward to seeing you around.

~Snapdragon

• frenchbabyface
    frenchbabyface

welcome !!!

• Bryan
    Bryan

Welcome Michelle,

Sorry to hear of your ordeal, but I'm very happy you found "the truth".

Bryan

• simplesally
    simplesally

Welcome to the board!

• Kenneson
    Kenneson

Hi Michelle,

I'm originally from Louisiana (the Lafayette area), but I've been here in Tallahassee since 1989. My sister and a niece and nephew live in Plaquemine, 20 miles south of Baton Rouge and another niece lives in Prairieville. The latter used to live in Baton Rouge. None of them were ever Jehovah's Witnesses.

I want to WELCOME you to the forum.

• ohiocowboy
    ohiocowboy

Welcome, Michelle!!!

Wow, Knoxville! I love that part of the country, and Kentucky too!

Hope you make lotsa friends here!

• Country Girl
    Country Girl

Hi Michelle! Welcome to the board. Too bad you weren't on here about two months ago, a bunch of us were in Nashville for the Silent Lambs conference! Junction-Guy was there, he's in Knoxville, and Bill Bowen and his wife live near Paducah.. he runs SilentLambs. www.silentlambs.org, you might have heard of him already. I know there's a few others that live in the nashville area from the board, but just can't remember all their names! sorry guys! Anyway.. welcome Michelle and I hope you love it here!

CG

• gespro
    gespro

Welcome to the JWD

Michelle!!!

• dh
    dh

hi, welcome to the board!

• Special K
    Special K

Hi Michelle,

Welcome to the forum

Sorry about what happened with your daughter.. That makes me sad.

But glad you found out about it and your daugher is safe now and that makes me feel better

Imallgrowedup is one cool sweetheart.. she is tres good at this stuff. Glad to hear she wants to do a little sniffing around for ya. Good luck growedup.

sincerely

Special K

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit