Hi, new here. Looking for old friends and new-also have you seen this man?

by michellej0000 21 Replies latest jw experiences

• michellej0000
    michellej0000

Hi,

My name is Michelle Jackson (Hamlin) and I grew up in Paducah, Ky and Murray, Ky. I also lived in Baton Rouge, La and some other places. Now I live in Knoxville, TN. I was raised a JW, third generation. I finally got out over a year ago after learning of the UN scandal. That knowledge devastated me for quite a while, but I am happy that I finally found God anyway.

I would love to hear from any other Witnesses from those areas, whether I knew you or not. I also grew up with alot of people who moved in and out, were in the truth and out of it, and would love to catch up! Also love to make new friends. I just found this place today and I must say it is awesome!

By the way, my JW husband was arrested over a year ago for molesting my oldest daughter, his mom bailed him out, and he has since disappeared. He may be lurking in a Kingdom Hall somewhere, so if anyone has seen this man,

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

Welcome!

Unfortunatly you are pointing to images on your local hard drive, which cannot be shared with the internet. You can upload the images to this site by clicking on "Files" in the upper left-hand corner.

• codeblue
    codeblue

Welcome Michelle!!!

• imallgrowedup
    imallgrowedup

Hi Michelle!

Welcome to the board!

Even though you can see the pictures you posted, we are unable to see them. Here is a thread that will help you to post them so we can see them!

http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/24/64466/1.ashx

And, I do skip tracing for a living, so if you would like me to do some checking around for this guy, let me know.

growedup

• Shutterbug
    Shutterbug
    I was just wondering with all the people on this board and especially all the new ones lately where everyone is from? You can include your city if you feel comfortable enough. I will start this off by saying that I live in Knoxville Tennessee, originally from Dayton Ohio

The above was posted by Junction-Guy who also lives in Knoxville. We met him at the Dallas Apostafest earlier this year and forund him to be a very nice fellow. You could, if you wish, PM him and perhaps arrange a meetup with him and his wife. Clic on the site below for his post. Bug

http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/6/73367/1.ashx

• Celtic
    Celtic

Ello Michellej0000

Though not State side I just wanted to welcome you, say hi to another balmpot, and wish you all the best, good to see you here.

Best wishes with kindest regards from deepest westcountry UK.

Celtic Mark

• mouthy
    mouthy

Welcome Michelle

Glad you escaped from the jaws of the wolf!!! Enjoy the rest of your life in FREEDOM!!!!

Happier still that you found the REAL TRUTH!!!

• shera
    shera

Welcome

Sorry to hear what happened to your daughter.**hugs**

• caballoSentado
    caballoSentado

I left over the UN scandal also,
    Glad to have you here.
    Caballo Sentado.

• michellej0000
    michellej0000

Oops! Sorry about that. Here are the pics left out of the above post.

Me

My husband who is wanted by the police.

And, yes, growedup, I can use any help you are willing to send my way! Please email me about skip tracing him. Anyone can also email me at [email protected]

I will try to get in touch with Junction-Guy also, appreciate the info.

Thanks to everyone for the warm welcome!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit