WTs new light on being anointed???

by JUSTAMOM 17 Replies latest jw friends

• logical
    logical

You Know

How the HELL can you sit there and justify the WTS evil?

You are sick.

• AGuest
    AGuest

Dearest Francoise... may you have peace!

Dear one, I would LOVE nothing more than to agree with you... but, unfortunately, I cannot. God's spirit does not operate in 'the sons of darkness', dear one. And the 'fruits' of my Father's spirit cannot reside in a 'unclean' vessel. Do I mean unclean as in adultery, fornication, homosexuality, etc.? No, not 'weakness of the flesh', but unclean as in envies, jealousies, hatreds, hypocrisy, deceit, etc. 'Leaven', which is the 'fruit' of a true lack of love... which results in 'lawlessness'.

Look around. Read the paper. Watch TV. There's a LOT of 'uncleanness' out there. And I ain't talking about Waco, Oklahoma City, Columbine, Tianamen Square, etc., but rather the 'hearts' that lead UP to such things... the 'cause'... not so much as the 'effect'.

I bid you peace,

SJ, a slave of Christ, who, like my Father does not wish ANY to die, but ALL to attain to repentance, but knows, unfortunately, that not all will... for many 'lie in the power of the wicked one'. Too bad, too bad.

• larc
    larc

Ianao,

Like you, I kind of miss MDS. He was a lot more colorful than this new crew. If he was here, he sure could give them a run for their money, so to speak. You and I had a pretty good tag team match going with MDS. I am a little too tired to go through the same thing again with these newbies.

Ianao, it hard to believe that after about six months here, we are old timers on the board - always enjoy your posts.

Logical,

I know you still have your down days, but you have really have had good things to say lately. I'm proud of you son. (I am not being condescending when I use the word "son". It is meant as a term of endearment from an older man to a younger man. Using the term endearment does not imply that I am gay. I don't want any misunderstanding here.)

• logical
    logical

Ianao

PLEASE dont paint Aaron and AGuest with the same brush you use on You Know, MDS, LarsGuy etc...

the 2 A's from my observations, preach a biblically sound message, and practice what they preach. Their fruits from what I can see are good.

On the other hand, MDS and rivals preach twisted crap and practice what they preach. Their fruits are bad.

Now, wheres that faith I need?

• larc
    larc

Logical,

I haven't followed Aaron's writing, but in the case of Aguest, I agree with you-a person with a good heart.

• Gozz
    Gozz

JUSTAMOM,

read last week's study article, paragarph 19. Ways you can get Holy Spirit are: Attending Meetings, Bible study, and Going out in Field Service.

• MacHislopp
    MacHislopp

Hello everyone,

a very good topic indeed.

Remember Gozz:

"..read last week's study article, paragarph 19. Ways you can get Holy Spirit are: Attending Meetings, Bible study, and Going out in Field Service. "

Greeting to all, J.C.MacHislopp

Francoise and Amazing: excellent comments.

• willy_think
    willy_think
    IF WE LIVE ACCORDING TO GOD'S WORD, WE RECEIVE JEHOVAH'S HOLY SPIRIT."

i think what thay are trying to say is "if you as a WT slave, you will be in good standing."

the ideas and opinions expressed in this post do not necessiarly represent those of the WTB&TS inc. or any of it's subsidiary corporations.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit