What would you do if........

by Puternut 17 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• Undaunted Danny
  • simplesally
    simplesally

The WTS says they are not supposed to serve in positions of respect/authority. I would call Bethel. I would contact the CO. I would not try to put any spin on your letter that had to do with why you don't believe the Society any longer, just list the facts, quote their WT, quote their website and send it in.

• Undaunted Danny
    Undaunted Danny

alt Seriously:Send me the dirt,there is a good chance i will post the perp's dirt @ my site www.DannyHaszard.com

Email me: [email protected] I could put it up at one of two places.

• shadow
    shadow

Are any court cases going in Washington? If possible to prove this, that WT still appoints known molestors in violation of their stated policy, would it be of any use to any ongoing litigation? Perhaps contact Love, Norris?

• simplesally
    simplesally

What are you going to do Puter?

• tresbella
    tresbella

WHAT COULD YOU DO? THE ELDERS, THE SOCIETY, THEY ALL HAVE THE CONTROL. IF YOU SPEAK UP ABOUT ANYTHING AGAINST THE WATCHTOWER I THINK WE ALL KNOW WHAT WILL BE THE OUTCOME. THOSE DREADED ELDER MEETINGS FOLLOWED BY CONTINOUS "COUNSEL AND ENCOURAGEMENT" AKA THE ELDERS KEEPING CLOSE TABS ON THOSE WITH A DRIFTING MIND. ITS A BATTLE THAT MANY CAN'T SEEM TO WIN. NOT UNTIL MAYBE THE MEDIA REALLY DIGS DEEP INTO THE SOCIETY. KINDA LIKE WHAT THEY DID WITH OJ.

• Country Girl
    Country Girl

I am a born again Texan. The first thing I would do would be to contact the Child Protective Servies, THEN I would contact the police. There is NO EXCUSE for people that know tht a child is being sexually abused to hide it. If they do, they are just as guilty as the person that abused the child. That's what is gonna happen with all these child abuse claims.. They may not believe that someone is abusing a child.. but they will sure find out when this kid brings this to court. I'll make them findout.

country girl

• Cassiline
    Cassiline
    I would make sure the information I had was rock-solid.

Is the victim willing to testify?

If not, can you prove your allegation beyond a resonable doubt?

If all the ducks were in a row, I'd report him to the police.

If I needed legal advice, I'd give the Love / Norris law firm in Ft. Worth TX a call.

I would do exactly what Nathan said and I think I would write the society and let them know that this former( ?) molester is in a position of power--exactly what pedophiles crave and use.

Cassi

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit