GIRLS, GIRLS, GIRLS!

by YOUNGHOV 118 Replies latest social relationships

• YOUNGHOV
    YOUNGHOV

Well Steph I know Beyonce and her sister. I went to middle school with her and we are still friends today. I don't speak to her as much as I used to but she knows me really well.

• Stefanie
    Stefanie

Really? So your from Houston?

That is where I am at now.

• YOUNGHOV
    YOUNGHOV

Yeah Crazy Drinker I have met a lot of college girls. When I first started about 4 years ago I used to have 15-20 girls give me their number or try to inquire about me every day. But that gets old after while, especially when all they are looking for is a free ride and have the IQ of a peanut butter sandwich.

• YOUNGHOV
    YOUNGHOV

Yeah Steph I go to UH. It is a cool place to get your learn on and meet a variety of nationalities.

• Winston Smith :>D
    Winston Smith :>D

I am a ...MS and [sic] my local congregation but there is a shortage of nice looking women around here.

younghov

Hey young-hover,

Welcome to the board!

You kidding? No hotties in TX? I was just down there and I have a hard time believing that!

Hell, your local congregations are probably ripe for the picking. Find an elder's daughter [preferably the PO's ], take her on a date. Play your cards right and I bet you can bring out the sexy side of her.

Every elder's daughter has a repressed side just aching to break out to. You can bet she has a secret stash of thongs, hip huggers and midriff baring strappy shirts tucked away in a bag in the trunk of her four door Regular Pioneer-mobile.

• Stefanie
    Stefanie

Have you been to Reliant Stadium yet?

• doodle-v
    doodle-v

Welcome YounHov!

Looking to do some heavy petting huh?

-Doodle-V

• Crazy151drinker
    Crazy151drinker

Its been YEARS since ive been to Texas......me thinks I need to make another trip..............

YOUNG DUDE, you line up the 15 Girlies and i'll knock em down

• ApagaLaLuz
    ApagaLaLuz
    you line up the 15 Girlies and i'll knock em down

Just make sure you're knocking them DOWN instead of UP 151. :)

btw, I heard EVERYTHING is bigger in Texas. Any truth to that?

• YOUNGHOV
    YOUNGHOV

I've been to reliant several times steph, it is a nice facility.

No Doodle, I am not into the "heavy petting" or whatever that is I'm chillin right now. I just need to see some new faces.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit