GIRLS, GIRLS, GIRLS!

by YOUNGHOV 118 Replies latest social relationships

• YOUNGHOV
    YOUNGHOV

I never started with anything "sexual" sir. I was just looking to meet girls girls girls! They are more than Sexual Objects my man.

• Undaunted Danny
    Undaunted Danny

Subject: Osama Bin Laden and the ladies While trying to escape through Pakistan, Osama Bin Laden found a bottle on pile of sand and he picked it up..

Suddenly, a female genie rose from the bottle and with a smile said "Master, may I grant you one wish?"

You ignorant unworthy daughter-of-a-dog, don't you know who I am? I don't need any common woman giving me anything" barked Bin Laden.

The shocked genie said "Please, I must grant you a wish or I will be returned to that bottle forever."

Osama thought a moment. Then grumbled about the impertinence of the woman, and said "Very well, I want to awaken with three white women in my bed in the morning, so just do it and be off with you!"

The annoyed genie said, "So be it!" and disappeared.

The next morning Bin Laden woke up in bed with Lorena Bobbitt, Tonya Harding, and Hillary Clinton.

His privates were gone.

His knees were broken.

And he had no health insurance.

• Obviously Secret
    Obviously Secret

Lol which side do you live on up in houston?

• YOUNGHOV
    YOUNGHOV

northside

• Quotes
    Quotes

===========================
    I was just looking to meet girls girls girls! They are more than Sexual Objects my man.
    ===========================

With an attitude like that (girls girls girls -- which sounds like you are obsessed with the marquee on a strip club) it is quite apparent that you do, indeed, think of women as "objects", and perhaps (but not necessarily) as sexual objects.

Am I the only one surprised that this supposed JW's social skills are so bad that they don't past muster even here, the "Wild Wild West of the Internet"???? No surprise he had to turn here to meet women: I suspect his "in person" social skills have cause every JW women on his side of the Pecos to think of him as a slimy creep with only one thing on his mind.

But YOUNGHOV, don't let me get you down or put you off; if you can learn manners I'm sure you will have fun here and be welcome. And you may even meet some women in the process.

~Quotes, of the "GIRLS GIRLS GIRLS: $10 cover, 2 drink min., $20 table dance" class

• YOUNGHOV
    YOUNGHOV

lol

• Obviously Secret
    Obviously Secret

Lol Younghov. I live on the northeast by homestead.

• YOUNGHOV
    YOUNGHOV

oh really I have a lot of friends on the northeast off of homestead...they go to northeast, mesa, scenicwood, homestead, lockwood, kashmere...etc...I know everyone over there.

• YOUNGHOV
    YOUNGHOV

Wsup, OS. I think I know who you are. Hit up my inbox when you see this message.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit