My 4 year old daughter has declared us JW free!!!!

by choks 36 Replies latest jw experiences

• happehanna
    happehanna

good for her!! I hope all works out well and your parents come to terms pretty quickly for the sake of your kids! My parents haven't reacted as badly as I thought so hopefully you'll be a ok

• franklin J
    franklin J

kids are just great, are'nt they? they just tell it like it is

• Quotes
    Quotes

"out of the mouths of babes..."

What a wonderful story. And welcome to JWD!

~Quotes, of the "JW free" class

• cyber-sista
    cyber-sista

Welcome Chok,

Great story. Sounds like your daughter is a strong minded little individual and should fare well in this world. (She obviously was Borg material) Good for her--good for you,

for your many b-days to come.

Love, cybs

• Corvin
    Corvin

Choks,

that story is both cute and encouraging. "Out of the mouths of babes" takes on a new and truer meaning. Your little girl outted you. She was just excited about her newfound freedom and thought nothing of the consequences. In such an instance, I think all of us who are struggling to leave should be more like the children and focus on the shock and excitement of the new. What freedom we can gain if we do!

Corvin

• BluesBrother
    BluesBrother

Nice one Chok. it is good to know that there is yet another one of us here in the Midlands. Welcome to the board.

It will be difficult for your parents to adjust, so please cut them a little slack since their worst fears have been realised and they are no doubt genuinely worried about you and the children

Keep posting and let us know what develops

• Billygoat
    Billygoat

Great story! Welcome to the board Chok! Sounds like you have a pretty sweet child!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit