I need some advise (I want to get divorced)

by Leander 51 Replies latest jw friends

• LittleToe
    LittleToe

Dagnabbit - I knew something was missing - no-one brought a fiddle, for me to play!!!

• blondie
    blondie
    Monday night it was BBgun scolding me in front of my wife and a couple relatives because I worship Satan and Jehovah hates me because I don't go to the meetings...my wife clapped her hands and said..From the mouth of babes!

Based on BBgun's age, she had to have heard this from adults so it was from their mouths not hers. Second, it was disrespectful of you her father and still the authority placed by God according to the WTS dogma even if you weren't ever a JW. Shame on your wife (and those adults) to manipulate a little child to say hurtful things to any adult. I wonder if BBgun will use this presentation when she goes from door to door, "We are calling on you and your neighbors to tell you that you worship Satan and God hates you."

Sorry, Shotgun, for the hurtful stupidity of JWs. Even at my most "believing" stage, I would never had said something so hateful or influenced a child to say it to their parent.

Blondie

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit