Cedar Point, Sandusky Ohio

by Beans 17 Replies latest jw friends

• Beans
    Beans

Thanks for the encouraging words about cedar point brothers and sisters, I look forward to finding a few KH's and causing some hypocracy seeing it is a hot bed of revelations!

I will be invading USA Saturday making an overnight stop in Erie Pensylvania! I will be cleaning out TOPS friendly market of all there imported German beer, yes Spaten is available right accross the border, can't wait!

Beans

Canadian District Overbeer

• DanTheMan
    DanTheMan

A roller coaster lover's dream come true.

I haven't been there since they've built the Millenium Force & Top Thrill Dragster coasters, but even so I had a blast last time I was there, great amusement park. It's right on Lake Erie too, so IMO it is a lot prettier than Kings Island.

I've got this Monday off of work and I was trying to convince my sister and her family to go to CP with me but she couldn't get out of work.

Anybody care to meet me there Monday?

• Beans
    Beans

Hey I'll be there Sunday to Friday, I'll be the drunk camper!

• 4JWY
    4JWY

I just cringe when I even hear/see those words, Cedar Point, Ohio - brings back awful memories of hearing it SO many times at the KH over the years.

• czarofmischief
    czarofmischief

It's pretty awesome. Pittsburghers generally get out there once a year.

Kennywood in Pittsburgh is more hometown fun... porbably wouldn't translate to somebody from elsewhere.

CZAR

• Leolaia
    Leolaia

Right now on the Travel Channel there is a hour-long show on the Ceder Point park. Just to let y'all know....

• Corvin
    Corvin
    I've never been to Cedar Point, Ohio. But did you know that half of the prophecies in the book of Revelation were fulfilled during conventions that the JWs held in that city.

I think we should all gather at Cedar Point in the very same location and on the next anniversary of that convention to proclaim our independence from the organization and denounce the name "Jehovah's Witnesses".

What say you?

Corvin

• GermanXJW
    GermanXJW

What comes up my mind is "ADVERTISE, ADVERTISE, ADVERTISE!"

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit