Cedar Point, Sandusky Ohio

by Beans 17 Replies latest jw friends

• Beans
    Beans

Ok who has been here, is it good? Tell me everything, good and bad, I need the juice!

Thanks,

Beans

• Dan-O
    Dan-O

I haven't been there, because King's Island is closer, and because we also gravitate towards Six Flags Great America in the Chicago area. But, friends who have gone say it's good.

• larc
    larc

I have been to both Cedar Point and King's Island. I prefer Cedar Point. It is on the edge of Lake Erie and any high ride gives you a nice veiw of the lake. Both places have similair rides, but I like the lay out of Cedar Point better. I just confered with my son, who pointed out that Cedar Point has better roller coaster choices. However, I will say that you will have a good time at either place.

• Athanasius
    Athanasius

I've never been to Cedar Point, Ohio. But did you know that half of the prophecies in the book of Revelation were fulfilled during conventions that the JWs held in that city.

• joenobody
    joenobody

Beans,

Cedar Point is WELL worth the trip. Best theme park I've ever been to, it's basically roller coaster Mecca. They have a new one this year that reclaims some world records - makes me weak in the knees thinking about it! They also used to take Canadian (must be hard currency) at par for park admission.

• Pinned Blouse
    Pinned Blouse

Hi Beans,

I am from Ohio and you will LOVE Cedar Point! Well worth the trip.

Pinned

• Undaunted Danny
    Undaunted Danny

Anthanasius: ""I've never been to Cedar Point, Ohio. But did you know that half of the prophecies in the book of Revelation were fulfilled during conventions that the JWs held in that city"". Roger that! I can testify,growing up JW since 1957 that Cedar Point Ohio was the WT$ ground zero for countless WT$ publications.Is it an event horizon for a black hole or something?

• Ghosthunter
    Ghosthunter

I have also been both to Cedar Point and King's Island. It's been several years since I've been to KI, but only a few years since I've been to CP. King's Island is probably "prettier" than Cedar Point, but if you like rollercoasters, it is AWESOME! Highly recommend it. Although nothing takes the place of "The Beast" in KI, CP has a lot to offer.

We lived real close to Busch Gardens in Virginia for several years. More amusement parks need beer halls.....

GH

• irishayes
    irishayes

Ghost,

I used to think The Beast was the greatest, but that was before Mean Streak at Cedar Point. And The Raptor, also at Cedar Point.

They don't call Cedar Point "The Roller Coast" for nothing! Awesome park if you love coasters!

• maybesbabies
    maybesbabies

I lived in Ohio briefly last summer, and thought Cedar Point was awesome. I'd highly recommend it!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit