George Dubya's Resume

by Michael3000 12 Replies latest jw friends

• Mary
    Mary
    The U.S. was attacked by muslim extreamist and the response of the commader in chief is called: "unprovoked attacks??"

The USA was attacked by Osama Bin Laden, not Saddam Hussein........yet Bush has done squat to get Bin Laden. Why's that? Probably because of the close family ties between the Bushs and Bin Ladens. Here's a nice little article on it: http://www.americanfreepress.net/10_07_01/Bush___Bin_Laden_-_George_W__B/bush___bin_laden_-_george_w__b.html

Bush believed and was advised that Iraq was a danger to the U.S. The United Nations believed he had WMD. Clinton believed he had WMD. He did have WMD. He used them on his own people, they were there. Where are they now?

Bush wanted any excuse to go to war and he turned to his advisors to "have his ears tickled" in order to get it. War is a big money maker for all these big companies that get lucrative government contracts and Bush was only too happy to help his rich buddies out. He's almost a mirror image of Lyndon Johnson who tried convincing unconvinced Americans that the war in Vietnam was essential no matter what the cost. It cost him his second term in office.

A lot of people would have you believe that Bush is an idiot, or that he's done everything since 9-11 to benefit big oil companies. The truth is, Bush understands that his presidential campaign will suceed or fail on how people feel about the war on terrorism. From what I understand, he can live with that.

It's not just the war. People, myself included, are furious over the astronomical rise in the price of gas since he took office. OPEC and Bush are both responsible for this crap and it's just another example of corrporate greed. And don't think for a minute that George Dubya isn't profitting from record high gas prices---of course he is.

• MikeMusto
    MikeMusto

i cant decide who is more of a fashionsta--kerrys girls or georges

this is how i will vote

• Michael3000

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit