Allow me to Introduce myself.

by truthbeliever 33 Replies latest jw experiences

• hillbilly
    hillbilly

Boatz, eh? He is'nt related to another slimemeister named Noland Wiggins, is he? Glad to have you aboard with our lil band of brothers (and sisters).

Texas is Oklahoma's Largest Zoo

----------------Hill (300 posts-yippie ki-yay!)

• Kenneson
    Kenneson

P.S.

The Watchtower spokesman in that answer maintains this of the so-called "new light" and "food at the proper time": "This Jehovah supplies not through individuals but through his organization (Prov. 3:5,6). He has so operated with this group in the past and he is still doing so, as the physical facts abundantly confirm. Past history of the organization has shown that those who splt off, thinking themselves smarter than the Society, are soon swallowed up in the seas of humanity. The new ideas they entertain are soon forgotten. They are not preached world-wide to all the inhabited earth as Jesus said would be done with the truth," etc., etc.

More malarkey! There was no Watchtower Society acting as Jehovah's organization when Proverbs was written, to begin with so that Jehovah would be referencing it. Secondly, there are still Bible Students who exist today. Actually they believe that it is the Society who has split off from them through Rutherford's take over after Russell's death and not the other way around. "The new ideas they entertain are soon forgotten." As if all the new ideas (light) the Watchtower Society has provided through the years (date settings, etc.) are still taught by the Society. Sheesh! They don't even like you to read the old literature because they know you will discover their crock. The real truth that needs to be preached is Jesus (John 14:6) not the errors (lies) needing correction that the W.T. passes off as truth.

By the way, Truthbeliever, welcome.

• Snapdragon
    Snapdragon

Dear Truth, welcome to our family! I'm so sorry to hear another story of neglect, denial and cowardace. But that is why we're all here. We know. We understand. You're surrounded by those who are eager to listen and help.

As for names, I think you're supposed to be very careful...Liability I imagine. Someone correct me if I'm wrong here...Forum Asst?

Anyway, welcome again and I'm looking forward to reading more from you.

~Snapdragon

• frenchbabyface
    frenchbabyface

Welcome !

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit