Jacobs sons & the slaughterfest of Shichem & his tribe

by DaCheech 24 Replies latest jw friends

• gumby
    gumby
    I would guess that her brothers got angry because Shechem was not married to Dinah, he was a Canannite and not circumcized..

Yip....he wasn't a witness and he fornicated with her.....a double whammy!

It's a good thing the dubs don't slaughter worldly people who sleep with a dub today out of wedlock, or their wouldn't be room for them in the obituary section of the newspaper.

Oh......and Jehovah just hates them damn foreskins on men that make them look like a damn anteater's nose! He likes the turtlehead, german helmet look alot better on a guys dinger I tell ya!

Gumby

• Mary
    Mary
    Gumby said: I'm thinkin Dinah might have been a skank whore and she insigated the whole deal......who knows?

ROFLMAO!!! You may be right Gumby.........as you can see, my first answer comes from years of indoctrination from The Borg. I've always assumed that Shechem raped Dinah. Why? Because that's what I was told. I can see both sides to the argument.......

GE 34:1 Now Dinah, the daughter Leah had borne to Jacob, went out to visit the women of the land. 2 When Shechem son of Hamor the Hivite, the ruler of that area, saw her, he took her and violated her. 3 His heart was drawn to Dinah daughter of Jacob, and he loved the girl and spoke tenderly to her. 4 And Shechem said to his father Hamor, "Get me this girl as my wife."

Wasn't there some law in the OT that basically said that if a man raped a woman and she didn't scream her freakin' head off, that he had to marry her?? Not sure if that applies here though as Shechem wasn't an Israelite..............

• shotgun
    shotgun

Shechem...........damn near killed.

Worst job in the old testament, foreskin harvestor...ewwwww

• gumby
    gumby
    Worst job in the old testament, foreskin harvestor...ewwwww

Ahhhhh Shittygun...it wouldn't be so bad if you cooked them in grease.

Hell, I like pork rinds with beer...........why not some pecker chips and salsa?

• DaCheech
    DaCheech

You know, there was an article in the WT about 3 to 5 years ago on how Women in Jehovah's

organization (old & new) had the best right.... We all know this is a crock of shit!!

Women in the Bible were just servants & for sex!

The WT forced the Witnesses in africa to leave their 2nd,3rd & more wives once they made the announcement that is was now law!

Imagine you;re a woman consentually married with a man with more wives, & then he has to leave you out in the street because the WT says you no longer can!!!

I know polygamy is wrong... but if you already have done it, should you not honor these & only divorce if the woman wnats to!!!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit