Im back!

by Lostreality 12 Replies latest jw friends

• Lostreality
    Lostreality

Many of you (or at least some of you) remember me as Blaid. I have been on a bit of hiatus, and will post more after i get back from work!

Good to be back!

• drwtsn32
    drwtsn32

Hey dude! Good to have you back.

• codeblue
    codeblue

Welcome back

• Odrade
    Odrade

Hey! Great to see you!

Odrade

• Euphemism
    Euphemism

Welcome back! I hope things have improved for you.

• Lostreality
    Lostreality

The Story So Far (catch up time)

Over controling parents and my reasoning didnt get along. I ran away for a short time (to my sisters, a total learning experience, which I thank her for, LOVE YA SIS!) After trying forever to get my freedom from religion, I finally got over the 'hating' the society thing, and just listened to books on tape on my mp3 player during meetings. Nothing really happened. I never got off reproof, and was never disfellowshiped.

After that, around December, I got a job. Working at subway changed my outlook on life. There was a difference between survivng and living. I left subway, and was out of work for about 2 months. During this time, I was doing alot of reading. May 1st, I came across a job that gave me a perfect mix of everything. It even came with a 2 bedroom apartment.

For the past month and a half, I have been living on my own. I havent been to meetings in well over 2 months, and I feel great. I have a wonderful girlfriend, who I plan to purpose to in July. (we've been dating for about 4 months now, but have known each other for well over 2 years.) I have a roomate moving in on the 13th of June. So half the rent is knocked out. Im going back to school in the fall for my Business and Marketing degree.

Sure, my witness friends dont talk to me...oh well...there bloody loss.

*holds cup up* To everyone on JWD! *cheers*

• Joyzabel
    Joyzabel

Glad to hear you are moving on with your life! *cheers*

Good for you.

Keep on keeping on.

Joy

• bikerchic
    bikerchic

Hey there kiddo, great to hear such good things are happening for you! It's amazing what can happen when you take life by the horns and run with it eh?

^5s ya!

Kate

• ChimChim
    ChimChim

Hey man....god to have you back Missed yah!

C.C

• shera
    shera

Hello,nice to have you back.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit