J-Lo Marries again?!

by Xandria 16 Replies latest social entertainment

• xjw_b12
    xjw_b12

Well I guess Ben can come out of his recently announced 1 year hiatus from making movies seeing the only reason he wanted to take a break was to lay low for a while.

• talesin
    talesin

XJW

Yeah, I saw Ben interviewed on TV last week. Actually, he doesn't look too good. He's all puffy in the face and paunchy-looking, looks like he's drinking. Poor guy, I think he got his heart broke ... or whatever. : )

Oh yes, and I saw the hubby today, he refuses to discuss 'the relationship'. Who cares? hahahahaha

God, I'm really sick of being stuck in the house! How do I know these things ... must get a life!

tal

• micheal
    micheal

I was married to j-lo. But then again so was my dad, my 2 brothers, 4 of my uncles and 6 of my cousins.

Oh yeah I almost forgot, so was my grandfather.

• TRUTH SEEKER
    TRUTH SEEKER

hahahah Micheal- very funny!

This girl has some serious issues. Remeber, don't be fooled by the rocks that shes got, she's just Jenny from the block.................

• Stefanie
    Stefanie

I was always envious of her, probably because of my ex's fixation of her. But if its an ass like that that men want, then bring on the beans baby!

• Doubtfully Yours
    Doubtfully Yours

They deserve eachother.

He's quite the player, with a serious drug problem. Yeap, that won't last long! Or, who knows, perhaps they'll turn out to be birds of a feather and hang for a while.

DY

• simplesally
    simplesally

Sassy, I think they said Ben gave her a 6 carat ring and so Marc gave her an 8 carat wedding ring!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit