J-Lo Marries again?!

by Xandria 16 Replies latest social entertainment

• Xandria
    Xandria

E.T. announced that J-Lo and Marc Anthony tied the knot today in a super secret marriage. Surprise!

LOS ANGELES, California (Reuters) -- Actress-singer Jennifer Lopez has married her current boyfriend, salsa singer Marc Anthony, barely five months after breaking her much-publicized engagement to actor Ben Affleck, Us Weekly reported Saturday.

The magazine said Lopez, 33, married Latin music star Anthony, 34, at her home in Los Angeles Saturday in front of about 40 guests. Us Weekly said it had pictures of a giant tent assembled on the estate and of guests coming and going among tables covered in white table cloths and flower centerpieces.

"It was a lovely low-key intimate affair for the closest friends and family, " Us reported a friend as saying.

"She didn't hardly tell anyone. Everyone was surprised," another unidentified friend told the magazine.

Representatives for Lopez and Anthony could not immediately be reached for comment.

The reported marriage comes less than a week after Anthony was granted a quickie divorce in the Dominican Republic from his wife of four years, Dayanara Torres, a former Miss Universe.

It would be the third marriage for Lopez, the sultry star whose previous trips down the aisle have both lasted a little over a year.

Tabloid news reports have linked Anthony and Lopez for weeks. They noted that Lopez had recently returned the giant pink diamond engagement ring she was given by Affleck during the stormy "Bennifer" affair that rose to a fever pitch last September when the couple called off their wedding at short notice, citing excessive media intrusion.

Affleck and Lopez officially broke their engagement in January and both have maintained a low profile since then. But by May, Lopez was seen wearing another diamond, reportedly given to her by Anthony.

X

Also Julia Roberts is also expecting twins double surprise!

• talesin
    talesin

Maybe we should start a pool on how long this one will last ...

Imagine that, only 33 and already on # 3. Holy smoke, she will give ZsaZsa and Liz Taylor a run for their money!

It's kinda sad, actually. Oh well, celebrities. *shrug*

t

• CountryGuy
    CountryGuy
    The reported marriage comes less than a week after Anthony was granted a quickie divorce in the Dominican Republic from his wife of four years, Dayanara Torres, a former Miss Universe.

Yes, but was it a scriptural divorce???

• Princess
    Princess
    Yes, but was it a scriptural divorce???

Oh, I'm sure they are both "free"

• DanTheMan
    DanTheMan

The most high-maintenance female of all time. Have fun Marc!

• Special K
    Special K

Hey Dan the Man.. that was funny

"High maintenance female of all time" J-lo hehe

SK

• copsec
    copsec

I just posed this question to my hubby awhile ago and am wondering your opinions? Why do you think this woman does this? Just for publicity or can she possibly have low self -esteem? I know alot of woman latch onto men in this manner because of low self-esteem but my god this woman can sing, dance, act and is very pretty so how could she have low self-esteem? If I looked like ehr and had her talent.....damn! What do ya'll think?

• Sassy
    Sassy

lol... I saw this on the news........

JLo is so old news.. we all got so tired of her with the J and Ben news that who cares that she followed it up months later with another marriage

I wonder if she used the ring Ben gave her?

• talesin
    talesin

No sense of self. Going from one relationship to another. It's very common amongst us regular folks, we just don't expect to see it in the rich and beautiful. I always think, jeezzz, you think she could afford a therapist! hahahaha

Seriously, though, I think that low self-esteem is it. These people are just people who happen to be famous. They have the same problems, and live as much in denial, as the rest of us plebes.

t

• Shutterbug
    Shutterbug

Even if J-lo is built like that proverbial outhouse it seems strange there are so many men lusting for her, considering her track record. On the other hand she is incredibly talented and is obviously very easy to look at. Bug

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit