My heart has been broken in two -JW- HE IS MARRIED!!!

by Karissa 76 Replies latest social relationships

• divamom
    divamom

Karissa - what a tragic situation. I'm so sad for you.

I'm new to this board, and many others have given some excellent advice. I couldn't help but notice, though, one omission that I simply must bring up ... go to the doctor NOW! This guy sounds like a pro, and your health could have been endangered by him. Go see your OB/GYN asap ... Also, I'd like to second the advice given earlier about exposing this guy to his congregational elders. His poor wife may be praying to get away from him, but without evidence of his infidelity, she's stuck; your package could be just the push she needs.

All the best, Karissa - keep checking in!

Hugs, DivaMom

• Karissa
    Karissa

Hi There,

No, his wife had forgiven him. The last time I spoke to him she was in the background speaking- She is choosing to believe what he is telling her. She doesn't want to see anything. The poor thing- Talk about denial. Also, when he was speaking to me (in front of her) he didn't sound like the man I knew. He was some alien from outer space using the voice of whom I knew.

I feel bad for her and for him too. I know he is pretending for ovious reasons to be something he is not. I am not sure what he is so afraid of but it must be hard not to be able to be truly happy and have to pretend to be the way others think you should be. Sick as it sounds I miss him, I know in my heart he is miserable.

• Crazy151drinker
    Crazy151drinker

Background check eh? Not a problem

• ApagaLaLuz
    ApagaLaLuz
    Im not married and im single

Ya big tease!!

• Crazy151drinker
    Crazy151drinker

Im just offering my services CHEV

• talesin
    talesin

Yes, he is hurting and he does nothing to fix it!!!

It's the 21st century; no one in our society has to live in pain. He is choosing to be manipulative and self-absorbed. He is a user, and sucks off you and anyone else who will feed his 'poor-me' attitude. Don't feel sorry for him. He is an adult, and can get help and solve his problems if he wants to.

Crazy

You are such a tease!

t

• Fed Up
    Fed Up

The man is SCUM!!

The Jehovah's Witnesses do NOT hold the exclusive on SCUMBUCKET men!

I can not begin to count the number of women I know who have been HAD by SLIMEBALL men in the same way you were!

Myself? I'd get any kind of revenge I could, and get out, but if you tell his wife, don't be shocked if it doesn't come as much of a surprise to her! In fact, she might take "pity" on you and tell you about the last 5 or 6 women her husband has done this to!

You probably weren't his first, and won't be his LAST!

Next time someone tells you they're divorced, ask to see the paperwork!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit