A Question For Those of You With Cats

by copsec 39 Replies latest jw friends

• glitter
    glitter

Hehe I noticed today that the feeding instructions on the back of the catfood said "Cats rarely overeat, so feed your cat whenever it wants to be fed"... one of ours eats 3 times as much as he should as he always appears just as another is being fed and pesters until he gets something! He's hefty, bless him. :)

• Kenneson
    Kenneson

My goodness! I never heard of fruit loving cats before. Mine were always carnivores.

• Nosferatu
    Nosferatu
    She also likes olive oil and chocolate.

I had a cat who liked chocolate. Basically, the older, bigger, stronger cat will eat anything he happens to pull out of the refridgerator, freezer, or cupboards. I don't know how he managed to pull a full pot of turkey out of the fridge, unspilled. It wasn't light, either. He also raided the cat nip that I kept in the freezer. He also got into the cupboard and took out the container of cat treats. Stupid cat can open the fridge and freezer, but can't get the lid off a can of cat treats.

The little one was a stray at one point. When I first got her, and I was eating a sandwitch, the little bitch tried to bat it out of my hand!

For you dog owners, ever feed your dog Pop Rocks? It's funny as hell!

• glitter
    glitter

For you dog owners, ever feed your dog Pop Rocks? It's funny as hell!

Of course I still miss my poor dead dog even after 2.5 years, but now I wish even more that he was still alive as that sounds like great fun!

• Gadget
    Gadget
    I've never heard of a cat that doesn't like fish

My kitten won't eat fish either! She likes to eat my mail though if I leave it lying around, and loves catnip.

• Rabbit
    Rabbit

This is the pic that would not display:

• Nosferatu
    Nosferatu

I think the most amusing was when my cat ate my homework. I died laughing! It was an assignment that had to be handed in the next day. The cat had licked a huge hole in the middle of my paper. So, me, being the bastard that I was, took my homework, and attempted to hand in the paper with the big hole in it. I had the whole class laughing at it. The teacher was nice and gave me an extra day to hand it in.

• copsec
    copsec

Rabbit,

What a sweet cat!

Nos, POP ROCKS?? That would be kinda funny

I had a cat that loved popcorn but she would wait until it was about 1/2" from my mouth and then swipe it with her little paw. Little butthead.

• bull01lay
    bull01lay

I've always had cats, and I luv em!!

I have a Chocolate Point Persian called Kashmir, that loves crisps!! First time I had a poppadum I thought he was going to have a seizure!! He let's you know he wants something by putting his paw on you. If you ignore him, the claws start pressing in!!! He's as gentle as they come.

My mom has a lovely 'moggie' that is playfully named 'Psychomog'. She'll sit and purr on your knee for ages, then all of a sudden growl and bite you, then run off!! Females, huh!!

One of my friends had a cat that loved to steal curry if you put your plate on the work surface.... I had an extremely hot curry one night - so hot I couldn't eat it in one sitting, so I put it in the kitchen. Later, we heard the cat hissing and went to see what was wrong, and it was growling at my curry, ears flattened, and batting the plate with it's paw!! We were in fits!!! Poor cat! LMAO!!

I won't give my cat Pork of any description - was told by a vet that they can't digest it properly. Think I'll look into that one a little deeper... see if it's just an urban myth.

Just a quick warning to all you 'cat lovers'.... beware, you're practice may be illegal in your country!!

Bull!

• Knotty_boy
    Knotty_boy

My cat loves Girl Scout cookies, Doritos and Ben & Jerry's. She really loves to eat the red string thing from bologna!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit