When Was Your Screenpicture Shot?

by GermanXJW 24 Replies latest jw friends

• Mulan
    Mulan

Mine was almost 3 years ago, at Princess' apostofest. I guess I should find another one, more recent.

• Sassy
    Sassy

Mine was taken last month after I died my hair.. I took it specifically for making an avatar and seeing what people thought of the new hair color

• Athanasius
    Athanasius

Mine was taken back in 1976, the year after Armageddon. Since we are in the New World now I haven't really changed much since then as those here who have met me in person can testify.

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

Around 1935

• ohiocowboy
    ohiocowboy

Mine was taken a couple weeks ago. I used the self timer on the camera, and had to take about 30 shots, as my MUTT kept moving. By the way, I am not the blonde in the pic, I am the one wearing my good ole Jack Daniels cap!!!

• Badger
    Badger

Last summer...after deciding to leave, I changed into the cute thing you now see!

• Sunnygal41
    Sunnygal41

This is the real picture of me..........from the heart or spirit realm..........I call it "Raven and She"........you guess which one I am..........

Terri Blue Raven

• reboot
    reboot

I was taking pics with my new phone a few months ago and bribed Gadget to post it for me as i'm pc illiterate....it sums me up....I look like i'm on another planet lol

• Bryan
    Bryan

This is me in 1965, about a year and a half before my father - also seen - kidnapped me, and used theocratic warfare to keep custody. Took me over 30 years to find my mother. After looking for me for years, she finally attempted suicide.

Aren't the elders great!

Bryan

• copsec
    copsec

Mine was taken last month at a day trip to wineries. It was just a random shot and I liked it and "some" people on here (you know who you are) were razzing my about my avatar (it was Steven Tyler of Aerosmith) so I put it on here instead

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit