When Was Your Screenpicture Shot?

by GermanXJW 24 Replies latest jw friends

• GermanXJW
    GermanXJW

I just had a look at the picture I use at JWD. It is really me and it was shot at a workmate's birthday party. It is one of the nicer ones of me and I saw the fact fitting that it was shot at birthday party.

If you use a real picture of you: what was the reason that it was made?

• Dan-O
    Dan-O

It was at a birthday party ... mine! I'm often the one behind the camera, so this thime, it was someone else's turn to take my picture for a change. And I like the photo. I think it's a good representation of me.

• Haereticus
    Haereticus

My picture is kind of semi-real, it is a painting from the time I was DF'f over 30 yrs ago. It is loaded with positive memories of very nice people I was working with in Switzerland.

Mark

Addendum: I might add that after these 30+ yrs I look like this (that is when I am at my PC or desk):

http://www.kolumbus.fi/hextek/Make/

• dh
    dh

<--- this was me in the mid 70's when i used to work with geoffrey bungle & george at rainbow.

• EyeDrEvil
    EyeDrEvil

My screen shot is me about 2 years ago, when I had more hair. It was actually initially taken for my office's website, but I liked making it look a bit trippy with the surreal colors and magic bubbles. I used the modified picture for my former record company's website.

• Celtic
    Celtic

The Celt impersonates his Rainbow voice over of Zippy

• Lady Lee
    Lady Lee

Well I've used a few. The one I am using now is NOT me. It is my grandson at 10 days old and was taken last week.

Another one (Lee Walking Wounded) I use was taken 4 years ago when I did a videotaped interview about cults and the JWs.

Taken in the year 1999 although it says 2000.

Taken when I was a wee young thing - 31 yrs old and still a JW - 22 years ago.

And one taken before I left the JWs - me interpreting at a DC

• Undaunted Danny
    Undaunted Danny

Two years ago,like the pic of "Dear Abby" that ran for 30 years I won't "age" in cyberspace.

I am the Watchtower's "Official" Whistle Blower www.DannyHaszard.com [Where am I? @ the Pearly Gates,i'm the gatekeeper for St.Peter.]

• Simon
    Simon

Mine is from our trip to the International Freedom Fest last year in Florida ... on Jst2laws's boat

We had such a great time that week.

• zev
    zev

two years ago, in my first beard sitting at my computer.

gwen loves my smile.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit