Can you figure this out?

by Fe2O3Girl 22 Replies latest jw friends

• Fe2O3Girl
    Fe2O3Girl

This is sending me crazy - I can not work it out.

http://personal.baker.edu/web2/cdavis09/roses.html#game

If you don't want to reveal the solution on the board, please pm me, I assure you you won't be "spoiling" it for me.

• Black Sheep
    Black Sheep

I've got it!!!

• blackout
    blackout

Its easy! (for me)

Hi By the way,

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

Yup, Got it!

Answer: Count the number of dots that are around the center dots .

(Copy and paste the answer into Notepad to read)

• Angharad
    Angharad

Ok I looked at Elsewhere's answer I would have been there all day otherwise. I'm hopeless at these sort of games

• logical
    logical

i hate being stupid... i couldnt figure it out

• new light
    new light

No one is stupid for not getting this one. The answer is SO simple that most people can't "dumb down" enough to find it. Seriously, it only takes the intelligence of a 5-year old. Check your IQ at the door.

• Fe2O3Girl
    Fe2O3Girl
    Seriously, it only takes the intelligence of a 5-year old. Check your IQ at the door.

Actually, the solution just seems incredibly contrived and arbitrary to me. It is more about how you think than IQ.

• new light
    new light

OK, it's just a game. Like the description below the game says, the smarter you are, the longer it takes to figure out. People just tend to overthink this one, whereas a child without years of math classes might find the answer easily. Actually, if someone told me a 5-year old invented this game, I'd believe it. The solution is "incredibly contrived and arbitrary."

• FMZ
    FMZ

Dammit, I hate being a genius.... lol I'd have never got it.

FMZ

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit