So just how fast does it go? :)

by onacruse 14 Replies latest jw friends

• onacruse
    onacruse
    w5/15/32 p. 150
    The day of deliverance is here, and it is a time for action. Seeing the progress of his glorious kingdom the remnant sing: ?To him that rideth upon the heavens of heavens, which were of old: lo, He doth send out his voice, and that a mighty voice.? (vs. 33) {Psalm 68:33} Jehovah is not now on a stationary throne, but, as the Psalmist says, he is pictured in his ?throne car,? moving forward and leading his organization.

• Dan-O
    Dan-O

More importantly, Ona, is that 'throne car' powered by a fuel efficient diesel engine? Or is it more like some wasteful American travesty of a motor vehicle, so that the Almighty should be ashamed of Himself for wasting our limited natural resources?

• onacruse
    onacruse

LOL @ Dan-O

Yep, the Merck equivalent of the Universal Humvee ("Pleaides" model; yet to be released), with 10, count-em! 10 reverse gears, including double-double-compound low.

Forward gears: next model.

• logansrun
    logansrun

I hope He has insurance.

• EyeDrEvil
    EyeDrEvil

Jehovah is not now on a stationary throne, but, as the Psalmist says, he is pictured in his ?throne car,? moving forward and leading his organization.

Since growth has slowed and reversed here in the US,, maybe this throne car is a Yugo.

• onacruse
    onacruse

Now, now, Bradley! Jehovah, as a God who insists so strictly on law...driving without insurance is unthinkable.

What would be the appropriate Personal Injury Protection and Bodily Injury coverages?

Let's see: 60,000,000,000 people, times $10,000,000 each...

$600 quadrillion should at least stave off Bankruptcy Court.

• onacruse
    onacruse

EyeDrEvil:

Since growth has slowed and reversed here in the US

Tell me it ain't so!!!!!

You, my brother, have simply not been using the 15-minute rule (nitro-methane for the WTS) ...slacker!

LOL

No wonder your "car" is going backwards down the hill and into the ditch.

Craig

• Nosferatu
    Nosferatu

Jehovah's stupid throne-car:

• Cardinal Fang
    Cardinal Fang

LOL @ Nosferatu

I've got the mental image of a celestial Popemobile

• jst2laws
    jst2laws

Ezekial 38:18

"?And it must occur in that day, in the day when Gog comes in upon the soil of Israel,? is the utterance of the Sovereign Lord Jehovah, ?that my rage will come up into my nose. And in my ardor, 19 in the fire of my fury

His "throne car" is a Plymouth Fury. Maybe that's why he FAILED TO ARRIVE.

Jst2laws

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit