The "Coming" Anointed

by kes152 25 Replies latest watchtower bible

• Larsguy
    Larsguy

Well Kes and AGuest,

All I can say is you both BETTER know what the vision about the woman giving birth to the child is all about, and you'd BETTER know the correct fulfillment of the 70 weeks prophecy which should tell you exactly when the Messiah was supposed to arrive.

I totally understand you can't accept what I've told you about my being who I am, but...... I AM that person and I'm the one who will be judging you, even though you are judging yourselves by showing no interest in the deeper things of scripture.

Don't forget the ten virgins. All of them together went out to meet the Messiah, so all of them had good intentions. And the foolish virgins very diligently bought oil and returned to enter the banquet room of the wedding feast. So these are Christians who want to get into the kingdom and they think they belong in the kingdom. BUT...they did not show sufficient intense interest in scriptural matters that would have kept their lights burning, therefore, they missed out and ultimately the Messiah tells them: "I don't know you, get away from me..."

So it's great you're identifying false Messiahs, but both of you BETTER have all those prophecies worked out ahead of time or at least try to work them out. Biblical laziness is not going to be an excuse to get into the kingdom later on.

And don't forget now, at one point all the apostates will be lined up at the door to get in, saying: "You preached in our broadways... (i.e. you posted on the JW message boards)" and "you ate in front of us"...(i.e. you did your research in front of us)..". And I will reject them. Then they will say, "But, I did this in your name and I gave up that in your name..." Then I'll say: "Did you ever hear about the "70 weeks" prophecy? Yeah right! Get away from me you workers of lawlessness!"

At any rate, apparently there will be some event or something that suddenly convinces unequivocally all the apostates and would-be bride class members that the Messiah is who he is, something not presented to them or understood by them before when the Messiah was preaching to them. So I don't know what that will be, whether I will start raising people from the dead or walking on water, or the million-plus JIOR will suddenly show themselves. But whatever it will be it will be clear who the Messiah is without a doubt. But when that happens, it will be too late.

So laugh now all you want to. It won't be a laughing matter later when those excuses for not having worked out these prophecies are rejected.

Finally, as far as AGuest's reference to "every eye shall see him". It's true, that reads as though every eye will see him. But both references in Matthew and Revelation qualify that to the "tribes of the earth."

That reference is thought to qualify those eyes seeing him to a select group of anointed ones, namely the eagle woman bride class. The reason why is because those eyes that see him beat themselves in sympathy for him, meaning they recognize him as the Messiah right when he first appears. and when the sign of the son of man appears.

But we know this is a "secretive" and "private" coming, one that is not with much observableness and as a "thief" and in a "clouded" manner, etc.

So this must be interpreted symbolically, which is not hard to do because the "earth" and the "sea" have symbolic meaning in scripture and the "earth" is associated with God's arrangements or the Bible in general. Even the WTS figured out that it would not be every eye of every person on the earth who has this response, but only those anointed ones who are present at the second coming. It is "every eye" of those that see him and beat themselves in lamentation. Thus I'll have you note that it's "every eye of the tribes of the earth."

This is specifically a good reference for the eagle-woman class, though, the woman who lives in secret in the wilderness and who produces the Messiah, because just as Jesus sent out 3 or ten slaves to do business while he was away before returning to reap the rewards, the bride class is made up of several separate groups that are fairly independent of one another.

These represent the various slave "ministries" that Jesus set out to produce anointed ones; not just the "temple" organization, which is Jehovah's witnesses, even though their leaders became apostate and made themselves gods in this organization.

Please note, to that group Jesus says, of the faithful ones: "Have no fear LITTLE FLOCK..." and I have "OTHER SHEEP" not of this fold. So there is more than one fold!!

But all these folds who are recognized as being alive and on the earth are like individual tribes. The "two witnesses" are the two primary "tribes" who come to recognize the Messiah.

Anyway, apparently the scriptural reference is "every eye" of theirs would see the Messiah and beat themselves in lamentation. That did happen in 1992. But it was a technical fulfillment.

Just as the Bible seeks to keep things secret, for instance when it says: "Nobody knows the DAY nor HOUR", the anointed knows that this is specific, since while it suggests no one could tell when the Messiah would arrive, but in fact, the year and even the month within 4 months can be determined scripturally...but not the DAY nor HOUR.

So the idea that "every eye of THOSE TRIBES ON THE EARTH" would see him and beat themselves in lamentation may have been a purposeful, secretive counter-message. AS we note, there would be a purposeful, "darkening of the sun and moon" immediately after the great tribulation, meaning the ten-virgins would be "nodding" spiritually for a while as far as the details of the second coming are concerned, both the specific dating as well as the physical nature of the second coming. The "wise virgins" would catch on, but not the foolish virgins until too late.

Also note that the wise virgins don't share their knowledge with the foolish virgins, only gives them advice to "go get oil from those who sell it." So these two classes are separated.

But I agree that the scripture does seem to read as though every eye will see him on the entire earth and everyone will weep for him, but we know that's not the case since the apostates would be surprised by his coming as a thief and they certainly would not weep for him, thus this has to have special meaning.

Then again, this scripture could very well be there to keep certain stubborn apostates out of the kingdom, just as God allowed the minds of the Jews to be dulled so they would not get into the kingdom until the numbers of the gentiles got in, etc.

So it's very complex and a complex web, but the anointed find their way through, the apostates get tangled up in their own wicked reasoning.

But at any rate, alledgely we are really running out of time now for the gathering of the anointed and one way or the other, the Messiah must be revealed and then the end of the this present world will closely follow. The SCHEDULED time for these events has run out, that is 7 years past 1993 generally, which is Passover 2000, the eighth year which is symbolic just got completed Passover 2001, sooo this could happen at any time.

In fact, my coming right out and telling you this and having you reject me simply may be so that God and myself are absolved from any who would complain that I was not specific or direct enough in identifying myself beforehand, otherwise, they would have believed. I can see there is a problem believing so that proves who is focussed on scripture or not.

Anyway, I'm about ready to split, so I don't know if I will be posting here again.

Struggle for truth everyone...there still may be hope.

I am the door, though, so there is no getting into the kingdom except through me. That's the arrangement.

At any rate, I'll see you later on "Judgment Day" one way or the other.

Cheerio,
    LG

P.S. IN other words, I've done my part. I've identified myself. Given you the scriptures, etc. I can wash my hands of any bloodguilt here, can I not?

• logical
    logical

Larsguy:

YOU ARE EVIL!!!

• larc
    larc

Logical,

Since being here, I have learned a new to term from your country. Logical - spot on! (Didn't know "spot on" before I came here.) Also, I think the man is outright psychotic.

• AGuest
    AGuest

See, here's the 'thing', Joshua... YOU said:

"Don't forget the ten virgins. All of them together went out to meet the Messiah, so all of them had good intentions. And the foolish virgins very diligently bought oil and returned to enter the banquet room of the wedding feast. So these are Christians who want to get into the kingdom and they think they belong in the kingdom. BUT...they did not show sufficient intense interest in scriptural matters that would have kept their lights burning, therefore, they missed out and ultimately the Messiah tells them: "I don't know you, get away from me..."

IF you recall... the first part of your statement... 'all of them together went out the Messiah'... was something YOU didn't even know a little over a year ago. Do you recall a 'discussion' that you... and I... had... where you were 'enlightened' on this issue? Do you recall my Lord directing ME... to tell YOU... that ALL of the virgins went out to meet my Lord, and that ALL had 'oil', but on the 'discreet' ones had oil in their 'lamps' AS WELL as in their 'receptacles'? Do you recall this discussion, Joshua?

And do you also recall that I was permitted to tell you that the 'oil' is the 'oil of exultation', that which ANOINTS such 'virgins' and thus, is HOLY SPIRIT... which you could not, at that time grasp... and evidently still don't now?

And so you recall how many times over the past almost two years that YOU... have said to ME... 'oh, okay, NOW I understand it; I hadn't looked at it that way; thank you for helping me to see that'? Do you recall those statements, Joshua?

If then, YOU are Shiloh... how is that I... a SLAVE in the household am used to teach YOU... the so-called 'MASTER'?

I have no problem with you being a 'christ', Joshua, insofar as being a member of the BODY of my Lord. But you are NOT the 'head', dear one. By NO means. How do I know? Because:

(1) I know the 'voice' of my Lord... and YOUR 'voice' is not HIS 'voice'... for YOUR 'voice' is that of a 'stranger', and my Lord SAID that his sheep would not LISTEN to the voice of strangers... because they know HIS voice; and

(2) I KNOW my Lord... and I am KNOWN by my Lord... as I am also KNOWN by my Father... and none of US... know YOU.

So, get a grip. Or don't. For as I revealed to you some time ago, I have been released from any 'bloodguilt' with regard to you WAY back when. You are only imitating what you have already heard... from me... and twisting it to fit your personal agenda. Cut it out.

A slave of Christ,

SJ

• kes152
    kes152

IF you recall... the first part of your statement... 'all of them together went out the Messiah'... was something YOU didn't even know a little over a year ago. Do you recall a 'discussion' that you... and I... had... where you were 'enlightened' on this issue? Do you recall my Lord directing ME... to tell YOU... that ALL of the virgins went out to meet my Lord, and that ALL had 'oil', but on the 'discreet' ones had oil in their 'lamps' AS WELL as in their 'receptacles'? Do you recall this discussion, Joshua?

Answer the question.... Larsguy.

And in case you didn't now.... I DO have access to these posts that you made on the Hourglass2 Outpost
    in which you OPENLY admitted this.

And do you also recall that I was permitted to tell you that the 'oil' is the 'oil of exultation', that which ANOINTS such 'virgins' and thus, is HOLY SPIRIT... which you could not, at that time grasp... and evidently still don't now?

Answer the question Larsguy... you failed to prove why the 'oil' cannot be holy spirit...

And so you recall how many times over the past almost two years that YOU... have said to ME... 'oh, okay, NOW I understand it; I hadn't looked at it that way; thank you for helping me to see that'? Do you recall those statements, Joshua?

I have access to this one too.... Larsguy

Answer the question..... do YOU remember??

If then, YOU are Shiloh... how is that I... a SLAVE in the household am used to teach YOU... the so-called 'MASTER'?

ummm.... 1 John 2:27

No wait.... you ARE the Master.... you know ALL THINGS

John 16:30

And what is this about "bloodguilt?"

You already gave your life... what further bloodguilt could you POSSIBLY be responsible of?

Aaron

• randawg
    randawg

larsguy you are a deeeeoooooooooope

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit