The "Coming" Anointed

by kes152 25 Replies latest watchtower bible

• kes152
    kes152

Larsguy said:

"If your Messiah didn't appear in 1992, Kes, then he ain't coming, or at least he's not the one promised in the Bible."

So tell me... where is that Messiah that appeared in 1992? Where is this man?

peace,
    Aaron

• Larsguy
    Larsguy

Where is this man? Where is the Messiah?

He's in the "north" as the Bible indicates he would be.

Further, he's in the city where the throne of Satan is, of all places, in Arcadia, CA (don't ask me to explain, thanks).

But why do you need to know where he is? He is SUPPOSED to be teaching in the "broadways" of the apostate Jehovah's witnesses.

Remember, let's follow the Bible. Once Jesus gets up and closes the door, the would-be "sons of the kingdom" will find themselves rejected and outside the door. But they will say: "You used to eat in front of us, and you taught in our broadways."

How is that fulfilled in modern times?

Please note that Jesus arrives symbolically on a white horse with a long sword protruding from his mouth.

Please note that Lazarus has the ability to cool the tongue of the Rich Man which means Lazarus has special knowledge that now torments the Rich Man and exposes his false teachings.

Remember, Lazarus loves knowledge and wanted the crumbs from the Rich Man's table but once he is transferred to the bosom position of the Father he has all the knowledge he has sought after and the Rich Man is in torment.

Soooo, that's a very limited application to who the Messiah can be now that we are 8 years past 1992-1993. That is, the JW subculture is very limited and the only place the Messiah can "teach" in front of the "sons of the kingdom" is on these JW message boards on the internet. That's the way the Messiah is able to teach and preach after he is on the earth in the flesh.

So you have to find some JW or ex-JW who is a teacher of truth on the JW witness boards who is very succesful in debating truth and exposing false teachings, but who is also black ("Ethiopian") and also a eunuch ("gay" oriented/effeminate), lived a former life of immmorality due to homosexuality (Lazarus' sores were licked by "dogs", a euphemism for dominant male homosexuals), and one who fulfills all the other prophecies about the Messiah, including not being that good looking (Isaiah 53), and a lot of other things.

Those are some of the things the Messiah is supposed to be, including I guess claiming they were first anointed prior to 1992 before becoming the "inhabitation" of the Messiah sometime after November 20, 1992 but before April 6 (Passover) 1993.

So when you get a list of those persons who qualify on all the above, you can interview each one to see if you can eliminate as many as possible to see if you can get it down to one or two candidates, one of which should be the Messiah.

By the say, he "comes in the clouds" which means you can HEAR him but cannot see him. That basically references that he will be teaching INDIRECTLY but not in person. The internet facilitates that perfectly, and thus is a further fulfillment. You see, he doesn't gather with his anointed ones in public so that no one knows who they are, yet, he can speak with them and communicate with them indirectly through the internet.

Anyway, let me know if you want his internet handles since he goes by a lot of them just as was pre-prophesied. That is, when Jesus was resurrected, he never appeared in the same body or one that the disciples recognized. They were always wondering who he was such suggests he had multiple identifies as part of his second coming. Thus he has several identities on the internet, some of which I can provide for you. Then you can check him out scripturually if you want to.

Now one more thing. I doesn't matter if you know who he is since he does come to the door and talk with the apostates directly when he rejects him from the kingdom. So people will know who and WHERE he is, but will be outside the banquet and thus can't get into the secret kingdom arrangement with the Messiah.

That's what's so neat about it. Even if you know who the Messiah is, or are led to believe who he is, only holy spirit can induct you into the kingdom. But....the "older brother", "old wineskins" class don't get into the private banquet either even though they are not totally rejected by the Father.

The Father must come out to them and console them that "what is mine is yours". These are the "public" anointed ones. So obviously you must be part of that class. Thus these words "Have not fear LITTLE flock, for the Father wants to give you the kingdom" applies to you. That's because they would be afraid at some point since they will see that Jesus has "other sheep not of this fold" which they are apart of and it seems they are outside that arrangement; which they are.

But from my Biblical understanding for now, the "public" ones cannot mix with the "private ones"; as in the case with Lazarus, those on one side of the chasm cannot cross to the other side. Ones wanting to go to one side cannot cross and ones on this side cannot cross to the other side. There is a clear and definitive separation; apparently right up until the final moments before Armageddon. So they have to wait.

But it may be getting close right now. You seem to be far too interested in finding the Messiah and if you are, others are too. This stuff is making sense and you see there may be no way out. So the REALITY of all this is supposed to come to a point, maybe that is what is happening now.

Interesting you're so curious. But you still have to make sure all this is BIBLICAL!

Once you are convinced...then there are amazing things to share with you if you're one of the anointed! So I hope this works out for you.

LG

• Francois
    Francois

LG

You know they can do wonderful things in therapy now. And if the intervention therapies don't do the trick, there are some neat new drugs that can help.

ft

My $0.02

• pomegranate
    pomegranate

key phrase: neat new drugs.

Francoise, you thought I was bad?!?!?!?

• MoeJoJoJo
    MoeJoJoJo

Lars, I've got a possible candidate that meets some of your Messiah criteria. How about Michael Jackson!!! 1. black 2. former JW 3. seems a little gay to me
    He may be lurking on apostate sites-I don't know but its a possibility!!
    LOL

"plant your own garden and decorate your own soul, instead of waiting for someone to bring you flowers." -Veronica A. Shoffstall

• ozziepost
    ozziepost

Seems to me that so many people are still bound by the Witnesses' theology of types and antitypes. D'ya think that could be the case with you, Lars?

The Truth will set you free. Enjoy the freedom Lars. Don't come under bondage again. Let God's Word light your path. No interp[retaions of men. Let it be God speaking to you, as it is written.

Cheers,
    Ozzie

"Truth persuades by teaching, but does not teach by persuading."
    TERTULLIAN, Adversus Valentinianos

• logical
    logical

LG:

Further, he's in the city where the throne of Satan is, of all places, in Arcadia, CA (don't ask me to explain, thanks).

EXPLAIN please....

• logical
    logical
    By the say, he "comes in the clouds" which means you can HEAR him but cannot see him. That basically references that he will be teaching INDIRECTLY but not in person. The internet facilitates that perfectly, and thus is a further fulfillment. You see, he doesn't gather with his anointed ones in public so that no one knows who they are, yet, he can speak with them and communicate with them indirectly through the internet.

Yeah, OK. I always thought "comes in the clouds" meant just that.

Go away false prophet.

Ever read Matthew 24:23-28???

• Larsguy
    Larsguy

:Lars, I've got a possible candidate that meets some of your Messiah criteria. How about Michael Jackson!!! 1. black 2. former JW 3. seems a little gay to me
    He may be lurking on apostate sites-I don't know but its a possibility!!
    LOL

Now you're thinking! It does have to be someone who is black and a JW or associated with them. So let's consider Michael.

Per the parable of the prodigal son combined with the parable of Lazarus, this person had to be spiritually "dead" for a while, thus disfellowshipped (i.e. barred outside the Rich Man's gate) and then return. Plus they must be of the anointed. Plus Lazarus' sores are licked by dogs which means this was his weakness, dogs, that is, dominant male homsexual men or bisexual men. Plus the parable of the prodigal son has a reference that he spent his inheritance with "whores", etc. All this lends to the idea of an active immoral life.

Add to that the filthy garments of Joshua (Zech. 3) who presents at the second coming with filthy garments which must be replaced and as noted his sins would be forgiven if he accepts this role as the Messiah and you pretty much need to consider that this person likely wasn't just fooling around but was likely gulity of an active homosexual life at one time. I don't think that fits Michael Jackson; which is good!

Further, this person, would have had to have been back in the truth and an active JW sometime at least between Passover of 1992 and Passover of 1993. That's because the prodigal son is seen coming back to the God's house, or the house of the father which would symbolically represent the JW organization in order to fulfill this. So that would be another technicality to look for in order to fulfill the prophecy.

So I'll let you decide whether Michael Jackson fits those details or not.

Whether he has been secretly preaching advanced Bible doctrine on the internet in the JW apostate "broadways" (i.e. discussion boards) might have to be investigated.

But you're definitely going in the right direction....

LG

• Larsguy
    Larsguy

To all those kind persons who recommended therapy and drugs!

LOL! and thanks! But really that's just your own defense mechanism since this is too hard to accept right now.

But really, this is REAL and this is actually happening. You'll have to stop for a moment and really consider whether or not you're taking the Bible seriously, because...

No matter what, the Bible must be true.

No matter what, the Messiah MUST arrive on time as scheduled. Take your pick: 45 years after the Jews return to Palestine in 1947 to fulfill the 1335 days, or 2520 years after the fall of Jerusalem which we can confirm now took place in 529BCE. Both point to the same year, 1992.

No matter what, the Messiah must arrive, according to Jesus, within a generation of when those signs began. Those signs began in 1914 with a world war. So NO MATTER WHAT 1994 is the last deadline for the Messiah to arrive.

No matter what, the Bible says the antichrist's inspired expression is that the Messiah would not come in the flesh. Hello? A little deduction here. If that is ALWAYS to be true, then we can identify the antichrist by anyone claiming the Messiah would not come in the flesh, i.e. the JW org who says he arrived invisibly makes them the antichrist. But by deduction that would mean the opposite must be true, that is, the Messiah would come in the flesh.

NO MATTER WHAT, the symbolism of the wave offerings which shows the first one WITHOUT LEAVEN and the second one specifically WITH LEAVEN confirms the Messiah would not only come in the flesh, but in a different flesh at the second coming, that in an imperfect body. That is all completely consistent with Joshua who typified Jesus Christ appearing at the time of his crowning with filthy robes representing past sins that had to be forgotten and forgiven, necessitating his new robes.

That is clearly a parallel to the prodigal son whose robes are replaced and who had been "dead" spiritually before but came back to life.

So, NO MATTER WHAT, you're going to have to deal with the Messiah sneaking up on the world as an everyday man; something people don't expect. Thus this is the manner in which he arrives as a THIEF!!! He comes at a time and in a manner the world is not expecting.

But by the time the world figures it all out, the thief has come and gone, or at least made off with their outer garments. Plus it's the perfect disguise for an inspection. You see, people treat an ordinary man differently than if they thought he was the Messiah, which is the whole idea of his coming as a thief. People are likely to show their true selves.

So I see you folks talking about therapy and drugs but nobody is discussing how it is that the woman is seen giving birth to the Messiah in Revelation which proves one of her "seed" that is, one of her anointed members must be selected to become the Messiah.

So it's a laughing matter now like those in Noah's day laughed at him because they couldn't believe water would fall from the sky...until it did. Then they believed. But it was too late.

I totally understand the disbelief, because it is shocking. But it will becomre more and more real when you realize the Messiah has arrived and the destruction of the present system of things is immiment. The question is, are you personally going to be permitted to pass into the millennium or will you lose out because of not paying close enough attention to scripture, especially when it is being explained to you directly?

So I suggest you guys get off the drugs you're on and make sure you know for sure, Biblically, how your Messiah is to arrive, whether in spirit or flesh and then take it from there. No excuses because you didn't bother figuring this out ahead of time since you know God's schedule. 1994 was the cutoff. Why on earth do you think you had time later on to pay attention to when the end of the world was coming?

Believe me, you are all being watched by the angels. My exposing you to this doctrine tells far more about your own beliefs than mine or what is in the Bible. You may be judged solely on how interested you are in this topic and how seriously you take it. Everybody is supposed to be AWAKE and expecting the Messiah, so..... not such a laughing matter. Or at least it won't be later.

Thanks for the comments and kind wishes. If this were NOT TRUE, then yes, I agree, I'd need therapy. Unfortunately, it is true....it really is, as amazing as it all is.

And just as importantly, it's BIBLICAL!!

LG

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit