WILD FIRE HAS BEEN INVADED BY AUSTIN SWAT TEAM!!!!!

by wildfire 23 Replies latest jw friends

• beebee
    beebee

Geez! I know when that was! My son pointed out the SWAT team as I took them to the airport yesterday afternoon! And to think, I thought he was kidding. Didn't know Austin had a SWAT team, I mean it is so boringly good here, ya can get arrested for smoking a doob and not bothering anyone....:(

Glad you are okay! Also glad you are in another part of the town. :)

• Bryan
    Bryan

Hey Wildfire,

Is this your neighbor?

"The most recent arrest came Wednesday. Officers arrested Shane Thomas Jones after he threatened people and barricaded himself in a house with a .44-caliber Magnum. He's being charged with capital murder.

SWAT Team Having Major Success http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/5138797/ Bryan

• wildfire
    wildfire

YES BRYAN tis the man... who disrupted my life and put it onhold....my car was parked directly outside his door and my windsheild was cracked ... i was expecting the worse but he mainly shot at the pavement and a big dumpster... near by.... you know i laugh about it... but i think i am still in shock so i went to the police and asked for victums services which i am taking full advantage of....... my fence is still not fixed or other stuff broke inside my house ,, i even have pictures of the swat team in my house cool huh.......i am jittery at nite even tho it happened in the day time,,,, but i went to a blue october concert at carlos and charlies on saturday and loved it sooo much made me forget all the horror of that day......so thanks for caring.. wish i could have talked with youmore but that last nite.. i lost my voice soooo there it is....... my excuse haahhah

• Kenneson
    Kenneson

Now that is some WILD "welcome" that no one deserves. All one can do is hope that this never happens to me. I'm sure I would react pretty much like you. Life is full of unexpecteds, isn't it?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit