WILD FIRE HAS BEEN INVADED BY AUSTIN SWAT TEAM!!!!!

by wildfire 23 Replies latest jw friends

• seeitallclearlynow
    seeitallclearlynow

Boy oh boy Wildfire - too much drama! So sorry and hopefully you will be feeling better soon - have you had a chance to ask any of the neighbors if this happens very often??

• Country Girl
    Country Girl

hehehehhe

they're just welcoming you, texas style! And you thought the old west was dead....

Country

• desib77
    desib77

((((wildfire))))

Desi

• Badger
    Badger

Desi:

you're just next door...where were you last weekend?

• gumby
    gumby

Damn!

I know this sounds dumb.....but when you shit your pants, did the guy on the swat team poke fun at ya?

Hugs,

Gumby

• Nathan Natas
    Nathan Natas

I think that is irrefutable proof of Jehovah's displeasure -- get thee to a Kingdumb Hall, woman!

One can only imagine what other plagues and torments He has in store for you if you continue your deemonic apostafestering!

- Nathan Natas, "underworld" class

• kls
    kls

Wild Fire , why are shocked by this , if this would happen to anyone it would be you . Did you check for any cute ones?

• Shutterbug
    Shutterbug

Wow, you do lead a wild life !!!! Glad it wasn't any worse. Wife and I just made friends with you in Dallas and we really don't care to lose you just yet. Sure hope they put this character away for a long time, he seems to be a bubble or two off plumb.

Best wishes to you, Bug & Mrs. Bug

• wildfire
    wildfire

well I woke up this morning thinking it was all a bad dream,,,,but no it was real... i thank you for all your concern...we actually did a search of the area we were moving into and it said the most crime was car theft.... go figure...I guess this is the TEXAS WELCOME COMMITTEE,,, and yes I did have way too much fun in dallas...this past weekend...it was a sure sign i would be in for a butt-- kickin texas style... I walked out to see my car this morning the one that was parked right in front of the shooters house...and the windshield was cracked...I found out later that the man who was shooting was arrested without incident ,,, after they tear gassed his lovely home and broke down his door....I really think i need to see a good shrink ,,, cus i am feeling real jumpy, every time i hear a loud noise..i guess i am considered a victumm now/// and I slept most of the day ... I needed the humor tho... from my friends....I wrote down everything that happened tome yesterday.(journaling) and if i ever get my computer put together.. will let you all see it from the victums perspective.... yes shutterbug, my life has never been boring or dull......and i guess it wont be here either THATS WHY THEY CALL ME WILDFIRE.....!!!!!!!!!!! SHALOM

• desib77
    desib77

Badger:

I wanted to come but my dad was visiting from IL and had to leave the next morning. We decided it wasn't good timing this time.... but............there is no stopping me next year!

Desi

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit