Hey -What's Wrong With This Picture

by gespro 16 Replies latest social current

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

No speak-a spanish.

• roybatty
    roybatty

All the oceans are green instead of blue? Hey, I got an "F" in 3rd. grade for coloring water green.

• 4JWY
    4JWY

O.K.- I still think I'm seeing stuff - thanks for the confirmation of that desib !

but where's the resident translator here? I gather from that link that it's a satirical humor site and living in the SWest I can make out scattered words here and there, but not enough to get the point.

• blondie
    blondie

Per Babelfish Africa does not exist The World-wide Association of Journalists Contentments With himself Mismos (AMPCCM) finishes considering that "the African Continent does not not only exist but that has been replaced by a glad salty codfish on the verge of chive. Rico, rich, rich and with foundation ". The decision has been taken within the framework from one of the dialogues including in the Forum of the Cultures Barcelona 2004 and has official validity, at planetary level, from the last midnight.

• 4JWY
    4JWY

.......run that by me again.................

• bem
    bem

W. that was too funny, Am I picking up something about a nuclear explosion?

• mineralogist
    mineralogist

So what is wrong with the picture? I never saw Africa in real ... maybe the other maps i have are all wrong. (reminds me on 607 vs 587)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit