Black Veil Lowers again?

by H. 80 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• H.
    H.

Hello I am new and this will probably be the last time I post. Nice forum by the way but honestly and with all due respect it is not something I would like to be associated with. I joined saying "oh cool a JW forum" but after reading just 2 posts I realized it is the Black Veil all over again. I mean there is no "about" page really describing this website that I saw or anything. So IMO I assumed that you are still JWs, but a lot of you speak like you are not which is pretty decieving. I mean if this website was supposed to be for "free minded" slash former JWs slash I still call myself a JW then the website should at least mention that. Some of the topics were just pointless, instead of focusing on how being a Jehovah's Witness greatly seperates you from everyone else, I read just a lot of attacks and attempts to find faults in the organization. I mean, we are only imperfect humans with a heart that is inclinded to do bad so of course people will think this way but it just makes me sad in my heart. I know people will just use some type of reasoning to reason their way out of certain things, I mean you are only as smart as your mind is, so it is not very wise when you are not walking with wise people. I understand that this forum is open to EVERYONE because there is no real way of filtering people on the internet so I assume quite a few of the people on here are Apostate and probably some other type of "free mind" organization. (probably why this website does get so many hits) and there are probably very few who are true Jehovahs Witnesses which if they are they should disjoin themselves from this as soon as they wake up. Just another thing, more than half the "alias" names that are being used by members have something to do with the world. Just being here a few minutes I have seen one that had the word devil in it but with a cryptic form so it could be said "it doesn't say that" and I have seen one that formed a cross and another blah blah blah. Yeah it is clear.

For the things that we do not understand do not become discouraged by them my brothers, Jehovah's wisdom is not searchable because it surpasses us all. There some things we will just have to wait on or accept. Exodus 33:21-23

Keep in Faith of Jehovah, do not expect him to prove himself to you, we should be but humble humans who are proving ourselves to him!Matthew 12:39 ?A wicked and adulterous generation keeps on seeking for a sign, but no sign will be given it except the sign of Jo´nah the prophet."

I know most are probably rolling their eyes or planning a big reply of some sort or preparing some type of "enlightened comment" but as inticing as it would be to stick around and see what you would say I will resist because it would just be honey coating on a molded truth. I have seen many of you saying the same things, "I used to be a JW" "I DAed myself" "It is the true flock but not led correctly" etc. Just remember, just because you were disfellowshipped does not mean that the elders did not have a right to, they have a big job (an I know a few of you here, I know some were elders) they must do to keep the organizatio going as clean as possible, they are imperfect too, I have seen an elder read an article (out of just curiousity) of an apostate and it took him a whole year to return to the Truth. What does that tell you? If you are listening it should tell you that Satan is the master and the Father of the lie, he knows every and which way to craft a lie to get you to astray from the correct path.

When I began to study I came upone persecution like I have never felt. When I became inactive it kept on for a bit but it stopped until a few years later I began studying again, isn't that funny how that works? I did not look at it as persecution, I looked at it as if it were a sign for me that I was headed the right path because it became tough, no one said it would be easy, I do not wish to have my "ears tickled" which is why I am still a Jehovah's Witness, I feel complete, Jehovah designed us to have a need for worship.

I have gone long enough talking and typing this out. It would truely say a lot if this post stayed on here for more than a month but I do not expect it to, but now that I said that who knows.

Best regards with love may you all find your way again brothers so we can finally and truely be free, from this World of Satan.

H.

• DanTheMan
    DanTheMan

Hi. Bye.

• Mulan
    Mulan

My deepest sympathies. They really have you locked in, don't they?

• Satanus
    Satanus
    attempts to find faults in the organization

We do a lot more than just attempt.

I have seen an elder read an article (out of just curiousity) of an apostate and it took him a whole year to return to the Truth. What does that tell you?

That it took a yr for him to suppress truth and get rebrainwashed.

• Country Girl
    Country Girl

Hope you have a great life. There was really no need for the long goodbye.

CG

• avishai
    avishai

You know what blows my mind about your post and many others like these?

Jehovahs Witnesses are like a country club in the 50's that don't allow blacks and Jews. They won't let anyone join they're lil' old websites unless you are a jw or a study. Piss on everyone else. You can't come in to our little club.

They're so arrogant that they expect everyone to play by their rules. When someone does'nt they piss and moan and call someone "dishonest" for not playing by the same little petty, invented rules that they have. Rules that fly in the face of the "good samaritan" parable, just to name one.

You see, the "dubs" feel that they are "better" than everyone else. And that their laws should supercede ours. I've even seen elders in court tell a Judge when someone who is testifing against them "Well, I may have done this, but that person is DISFELLOWSHIPPED!!!" more than once, as if it matters to anyone else! The judge looked at them like they were high, and struck the comment. Well, guys, the rest of the world does'nt work that way. Your rules don't apply, the WTS has no pwer over me. And very few of those here.

• Double Edge
    Double Edge

The black veil you're lowering on your eyes..... you got it wrong, they're called blinders.

• RandomTask
    RandomTask

Funny how you idetentified what this site was and still with your sense of self-reighteousness decided to make one post.

You probably won't be around to read these replies since you stated as such, but I do find it curious that you felt compelled to even involve yourself with this evil thing after you realized what it was. Your post, created by you, will now live on this site as long as this site lives. What must Jehovah think of you? Better yet, what would the Organization think of you? Is there a difference?

Actually, I think we are more alike than you may believe. Our beliefs both allow us to sleep well at night. Well at least I hope your beliefs have that effect on you, as you represented them in your post. Just remember that as smug and secure as you are in your beliefs as stated in your post am I in mine. I guess God only knows who is right, of course knowledge is essentail in knowing the truth, too bad you have cut yourself off from much knowledge.

So I suppose since you have the truth then you have talked to God about this. Has he talked back? Who was moving his mouth? Who was operating behind the curtain?

Anyone can claim to speak for God, and many can "back it up". It just depends upon your perspective. If you view the world from a narrow one, you will only see something one way, regardless of whether yor picture of the truth is the actiual truth or not. Truth is only what you accept as such. Truth doesn't come from an external source, it is what your mind percieves as what is truth and that prings us back to perspective. Too bad you will only see things from a narrow one, you may find that things are not as they seem if you expanded your horizons.

It seems as if you fear anything that will "lead you astray" from your accepted truth, but you fail to realize that nothing has the dynamic power to lead you from or to anywhere, the movement comes from within. You have evidently found peace with your narrow view and your acceptance of knowledge from only one source. I wish you well and peace with your beliefs, as I hope you would with others.

• Mulan
    Mulan
    Jehovahs Witnesses are like a country club in the 50's that don't allow blacks and Jews.

I had a Bible study about 9 years ago with a woman whose husband didn't really object to her studying, but he came to the meeting once and called it "The Country Club", with definite standards and class distinctions. I was so offended, but the more I think about it, the more I see he was right. Good comparison.

• kls
    kls

Damn , you guys scared it away ,now who will preach their crap to us? Ya i am sure there will be another in no time.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit