We lost LadyLee!!!

by acsot 18 Replies latest jw friends

• acsot
    acsot

Lee, you're going to have to visit fairly often now that the baby is here; hopefully you'll be moving closer one of these days!

Yeah, Scully I wish you could have stayed longer, although the girls probably get bored listening to all those adults drone on.

Maybe an afternoon brunch/lunch/barbecue type thing would work well, considering the distance some have to travel. Hopefully JH, SaintSatan and SisterLiz and mum will make the next one.

And if Blondie could make it - well, that would mean breaking out the champagne!

• blondie
    blondie

Ascot, make that Kokanee Blue beer. We'd like to get up to Canada and see more of you next time. We figured it out, 50% of the tme we take our vacations up there. We love Canada and Canadians and they seem to love us too in spite of being from the US.

I'm glad you were all able to get together. It would be great to finally meet Golf and his wife too.

If only we were retired.

Blondie

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

No need to cover for me Lady Lee... they can know that I forgot I had you locked in my car's trunk.

• bikerchic
    bikerchic

LOL @ Elsewhere!

I feel like I'm eves dropping on a conversation...........he,hee. I think it's great you all have reconnected and are trying to reconnect. It's really what this forum is all about, "the people" and supporting each other.

Thanks for the smiles.

Kate

• acsot
    acsot

Kate,

Next time we'll break out the Kokanee for Blondie and the champagne for you, or martini, or lemonade, or whatever .

And I promise we won't lose you!

• Lady Lee
    Lady Lee

What's most embarrasing about me getting lost in that area is that I used to live there. Amazing how a place can change in just 5 years

• Richie
    Richie

I still can't get over it how much fun we all had! Next time, we should make it longer and spend at least half a day or longer together!

So......when is the next gettogether? Can't wait.......

Richie :*)

• acsot
    acsot

Yeah, Richie, I sort of cut you short last night since I had to get back to my mum and relieve the health care worker who was staying with her - my apologies. I sure hope Lee makes it back soon, as well as Scully, we'll definitely have to organize something else!

• Lady Lee
    Lady Lee

I will definitely let you all know when I will be back

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit