We lost LadyLee!!!

by acsot 18 Replies latest jw friends

• acsot
    acsot

Lee - where are you? We headed out for coffee after freezing in the parking lot talking to LadyLee, Richie and wife, plus two other ex-dubs, then decided to continue the conversation over coffee. We had to go several blocks to the coffee shop and Lee didn't show up!

I have her phone # from her business card but didn't know if it was a cell phone or her home phone, in which case I wasn't about to call and tell her husband Lee was lost somewhere!

Lee - please post!!

Scully: you're home already??

• Lady Lee
    Lady Lee

I'm back at my daughter's. I wenrt in all 4 directrions and kept going back to where we started and couldn't find you so took my feet home

I'm soooo sorry. I missed saying good night to all of you. That was so awesome. I sooooo wanted to keep talking but had spent way too much time on my feet (which I am paying for now) but it was worth it. Please give those who don't post here my apologies. I really wanted to talk to them more since we discovered we knew each other way back when.

It waqs great to se scully and family and to meet Richie and wife - who I will be looking fo here.

Sorry to have missed SaintSatan and friends as well as Guest77/Golf and wife. It would have been great to meet them

• Lady Lee
    Lady Lee

And thanks again for all the organizing you did Acsot. It was wonderful to see you again

• acsot
    acsot

I realized too late that we probably stood outside too long for you to be comfortable, we were standing quite awhile. Yeah, it was fun, so weird how small a world ex-JW-land is!

I'm actually in the same area where SaintSatan was disfellowshipped, and we know a lot of the same people. I hope you make it back here soon, it was great to see you (and I'll be checking your website !)

• blondie
    blondie

I'm glad you were found, LL. I wish I could have been there.

Blondie

• Lady Lee
    Lady Lee

Ah Blondie I see you moved again. Maybe one day we will be in the same place at the same time

• Richie
    Richie

It was so great to have met you all Lady Lee, Acsot, Simon and wife!! Sorry Lee, we missed you at the coffee shop afterwards - we waited for a while, but knew you may have decided to go back home after all.

I thought for a while that we were spending more time outside the restaurant than inside LOL?, but then you can do that in Montreal as there are no mosquitoes like you have in Winnipeg LOL!

Sorry Lee, I wanted to give you one last hug before you left, but have to do it through the computer: HHHHUUUUUGGGGGG!!!

Great to have met you Acsot as well!! Again. lots of love from me and wife!!

Richie :*)

• Lady Lee
    Lady Lee

Richie and Judy - I sure hope next time I am down we get a chance to meet again ((((((((both of you))))))) I am so glad we had a chance to meet

• Lady Lee
    Lady Lee

I was on such a high last night after meeting all of you

I just saw Golf in chat and he said they couldn't make it - maybe next time

• Scully
    Scully

We got home shortly after 10pm, a bit later than expected, but we had to drive into the sunset for a while, which was hard on the old peepers. I told Mr. Scully that it was a "sign" that we should have stayed a little longer.

We had a really nice time seeing everyone again!!

Love, Scully

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit