Uncle Elder Comes To Town

by Tina 20 Replies latest jw friends

• expatbrit
    expatbrit

Tina:

Are you prepared to be df'd or forcibly da'd, with the resulting consequences?

If you are, then go for it and blast 'em.

If not, then I can think of no reason whatsoever why you would wish to have this meeting. The objectives of these people are fairly straight-forward: either get you back in, or control damage by preventing you interacting with other rank and file, including family. In any meeting, once it becomes clear to them that you are not going back, they will do whatever necessary to provoke you into giving them grounds to df you.

And Tina luv, while you have amply demonstrated many beautiful qualities, a cool and restrained nature is not one of them . The liklihood is that they will get the ammo they need to seal you off.

The WT likes to use the phrase "theocratic warfare." And war it is. In war, you do not allow yourself to be drawn into a battle which restricts your room to manouever (sp?).

Expatbrit

• Tina
    Tina

((((((((shel zazu.slip,expat)))))))))))
    Im avoiding it all together,thanks for the suggestions.
    Ahh expat,I have demonstrated the uncool uncollected Tina here,havent I? In r/l I do have to hold so much in,and can just let feelings flow here......(soemthing I need to work on again,self restraint) I've been to uh 'flowy'. Point taken. Thank you.
    Shel yer a doll sis....but I can get out of it......it's best to do that now.
    Zazz,yes it would affect mom's realtionship with me if I let them do what they want-so wont give them that power.We've only recently gotten to a much better place realtionshipwise-I wanna keep it at that. Thanks for asking.
    I called and told mom I took on lots of xtra work this wekk (not entirely untrue lol) and would be unavailable....she said OK,no prob. She'll let unc know .maybe next time(yeah right I thought)
    She is one of those who is naive regarding the judicial machine.....soo thans for evrything,I luv you all ((((((group hugs))))Tina
    psstt expat------here's my card hope to see it marked Improved in the near future.wink luv,T
    ((((((((((SHEL))))))))))))))your offer brought tears to my eyes,you are truly something there g/f!!!I love you hun....(I know you wouldnt mind gettin yer mitts on an elder or two as well lol,wink)and you're the person to do it well!

psssssst BETHelMOle's the name

• think41self
    think41self

Tina,

Glad you decided to skip it!

Do you think they are so desperate to get their numbers up here in the U.S. that they are resorting to rounding up inactive ones to see if they will come back? (not that I think their motives are always so benign, believe me!)

Think41self

• Francois
    Francois

Hey Tina:

Have you considered getting one of those MP3 recorders, the kind that records hours of stuff solid-state with no tape? They can be had fairly inexpensively. One model I've seen looks just like a fountain pen. Or you can get one that's about the size of a cigarette pack. I used mine out in the open so they would behave themselves. They did.

It's truly amazing what a little ol' tape recorder can do.

Good Luck,
    Francois

My $0.02

• expatbrit
    expatbrit

Hey Tina:

With the elders, be an iceberg. With us, be yourself, just the way you are.

Here's your card back. "G"'s all round, as far as I'm concerned.

Expatbrit

p.s. "Sal Infantino"? Sounds like a bloody mafia capo!

• Tina
    Tina

(((((((((trace)))))))))))hey girl

Anthings possible,,,,,maybe they don't want families and friends exposed to 'apostates'? Without the restraining nasty label,many have the freedom to speak with us? Soooo maybe to keep what numbers they still have.....After seeing the jc's machinations from those who have experienced it(my heart goes out to all who have) I think of the GB/policymakers as a malignant tumor and the jc's, the cells that metastasize in other parts of 'the body'. Anyway,glad I did get out of it,luv ya sweetie,Tina
    ((((((Zazu's comment made a lot of sense considering whats been going on in the last few years)

• Tina
    Tina

Hi Francoise
    I do have a tiny recorder I used for college lectures and seminars...a handy gadget yes! lol hugs,Tina

Hiyas again expat,
    I really think you made a good point to me. Freedom(ty Simon))) is such heady stuff......I did revel in it a bit too much....(takes her card back lol)hugs,T
    Todays Affirmation-"I honor all facets of my being,even the silly disgusting parts"...lol

• Rex B13
    Rex B13

You want to get them off your back?
    Excuse:
    I've been in emotional turmoil due to an imbalance in my (female) chemistry. My doc says to stay away from undue stress. Let 'em know that you are feeling a little wacky and you also know a very good lawyer (if they keep pestering you, tell them you are getting a court order on them personally).
    Later,
    Rex

• Jang
    Jang

Tina, the modus operandi seems to be that they are liekly to call on you without warning "cause they are in the area and were thinking of you". This is what has been happening to some of the walkaways here and in the US.

This is when you need one of those tape recorders you can hide in your bra so you can record everything they say

JanG
    CAIC Website: http://caic.org.au/zjws.htm
    Personal Webpage: http://uq.net.au/~zzjgroen/

• DannyBear
    DannyBear

Tina,

I don't have any advice.

Tell the bastards to mind their own business...and on top of that...they got bigger problems with the r&f, than wasting time trying to get inactives back.

Oh shit I did have some advice.

Bearman

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit