Uncle Elder Comes To Town

by Tina 20 Replies latest jw friends

• Tina
    Tina

Greetings All!

On the way to work Mom mentioned that her brother UncleB(elder in another state) is coming to visit and stay with her for a bit.

Seems like his best and long time friend CO Sal Infantino is taking a short vacation from the 'circuit work' and is going to be here at the same time. Of course they have time planned together.
    What I found interesting is that I have been invited over to 'talk' with him????hmmmmmmmmmm considering that up until now I have persona non grata during his visits.
    Any suggestions how I can slip some silentlambs and other info into his suitcase? lol...............Tina-Pondering Class
    PS I've been seeing posts lately about 'inquisitive' elders and such. Is there some sort of 'apostate crackdown" going on? Or just my imagination? T
    psssssst BETHelMOle's the name

• Roamingfeline
    Roamingfeline

I'm not aware of what situation you're in, Tina. Drop me an email with your particulars. ARe you DA'd, DF'd, IA? Definitely sounds like someone is on a mission for something!

RCat

• Tina
    Tina

Hi rcat,
    Not DA'd or DF'd...one of those walkaways..... my first handle was HappyRunaway....:>
    Actually,I got so disgusted with the lot of them I stopped attending the book study which was in MY home lol. They quietly moved it elsewhere.My poor son was trying to handle it-while faltering with mega-doubts himself at the time. He joined the military after that so According to wts policy he DA'd himself.
    Funny he wasn't asked over for a visit eh? thanks for responding ((rcat))))) Tina

• Roamingfeline
    Roamingfeline

Yep, they're definitely on a mission then. They sent the big guns in. But I have no doubt you're good enough to handle anything they try to throw at ya! Hang in there.

RCat

• unclebruce
    unclebruce

Tina it sounds like you're going to need professional help. Randy had some good articles about this kind of situation at freeminds.org. I think Amazing has posted about it too.

Personally I wouldn't meet without plenty of notice detailing exacty the things to be discussed and lights camera action (I have a couple of mates who'd love to film proceedings.)

Being a woman I'd council not to attend any such meeting - Alone or even with a lawyer present. They will seriously ruin your day.

Makes me wonder if you've been sprung via your internet presence. Be careful, decide what is best for you then go that way.

unclebruce

PS: So you got 2 uncleB's in ya life - whatchout that b stands for a lot a bad stuff.

• Tina
    Tina

((((((((((uncbruise)))))))))))(((((((rcat)))))))

I will heed your warning unc. I have no intention of meeting them alone. I'm thinking avoiding this mtg is the way to go for now. Yes,I would want it detailed in black and white. The purpose and goals of said meeting. It most likely could have been from the internet as I have never hid my identity. And one nevr knows who is lurking. I always figured 'as a sister nobody' that they wouldnt waste their time.......btw unc,will be sending you stuff via snail mail (finally lol) you do have my phone# still I hope? luv ya galahguy,T
    Yeah those names that begin with B lol----naaaaaaah was gonna sing a ditty but its rude LOL,wink

Yanno,I bet good old SisterSnoopy,the one who told the elders I answered my door in lingerie(OLD ROBE) is on the prowl......
    Sis Snoop if you're out there....(making extremely rude hand gesture to you) lol

• AGuest
    AGuest

Hey, Sis! Peace to you!

If you can hold them at bay until August (my vacation month)... I'LL fly out and meet them with you - LOL! Seriously... I ain't ascared 'o no Watchtower 'men in black'.

Peace... Love... and SOUUUULLLLLLLLLLL to ya!

Your sister to time indefinite... who would not even think of letting you face those 'goons' alone...

Shel

• ZazuWitts
    ZazuWitts

Hi Tina,

Sure has a 'bad smell' to me. Since, you, too, have managed to 'just walk' - perhaps they want to try to get some type of 'apostate' statement from you, in order to take action. Then they would try and put pressure on 'Mom' to shun you??? Just my thoughts, but I think you are correct in just avoiding them at all costs. Please keep us posted. I also have wondered if there isn't some sort of 'round-up' of 'walkers' happening. Thanks for sharing.

• slipnslidemaster
    slipnslidemaster

They don't seem to be able to let the Inactive ones alone. They either want them in or out.

They are trying to tidy up their records.

I say avoid too, but either way, Good Luck.

Slipnslidemaster: "The truth is more important than the facts."
    - Frank Lloyd Wright

hmmmmm...where have I heard that before?

• unclebruce
    unclebruce

Hey yeah tina, any trouble just take niggergirl with ya lol. Watchtower Men in Black vs Shelby now that'd really be worth filming.

Aguest your a one coon riot ;) (hey you said call you anything)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit