Charcoal or Gas Grilling?

by El Kabong 26 Replies latest jw friends

• El Kabong
    El Kabong

OK, I'm sitting in my sunroom, I got the grill going right outside cooking up some beautiful spareribs with my special hand-rub spices. After that, I got 4 beautiful well marbled porterhouse steaks just waiting to be grilled to perfection.

My preference has always been using a charcoal grill. In my opinion, there is nothing that beats that smokey taste of something cooked on a charcoal grill. I know a lot of other people prefer propane.

What is your preference, using gas (propane) or charcoal?

• talesin
    talesin

Although propane is good for busy times (so quick), I am with you. Charcoal gives a better flavour, I think. mmmmmmm Barbeque!

Did you say porterhouse? The best cut, imho.

Enjoy!

tal

• Stefanie
    Stefanie

Charcoal and Mesquiete (spelling)?

• avishai
    avishai

How about wood? seriously, though i prefer charcoal, gas cooks nice and even. And, you can put soaked wood chips in aluminum foil, poke holes in the foil and put the packet on the flame of a gas grill, and get the smoky flavor.

• codeblue
    codeblue

Charcoal does have BETTER flavor!!!

• Stefanie
    Stefanie

I like the self lighting one, its easier for me..

• confusedjw
    confusedjw

OMG - are you kidding? What would Hank Hill say????

Propane...

...and Propane accessories

• El Kabong
    El Kabong

OMG - are you kidding? What would Hank Hill say????

Propane...

...and Propane accessories

"Peggy, I got propane in my urethra." Bwahahahaha. Every time I pass a place that sells propane, I just got to say Propane and Propane accessories in that voice. Yup!

Besides the taste, I think another reason I like charcoal better is because I get to play with fire. Fire...FIRE... (Beavis:Heh-Heh-Heh)

• simplesally
    simplesally

Gas......much easier!

• confusedjw
    confusedjw

"Bobby, If you weren't my son - I'd hug you"

- Hank Hill
    Sales Manager
    Propane & Propane Accessories

Share this

Google+
Pinterest